The quiet life: Mafia fugitive caught in the DR by his YT cooking channel

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by Pekelo, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

@guru i told you, making your own meal is a bad idea :D

3. mlawson71

mlawson71

He should've let his wife appear alone in the videos.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Although that makes the police think: what is this nice mafia wife doing in the DR? That is one long extended vacation! (I assume here that the police have the ability to figure out where a YT upload is coming from)

They screwed the pooch when the wife became active online. And not picking the right country for retirement.

5. cesfx

cesfx

They normally follow relatives when looking for those mafia guys.
    They have arrested top bosses just by spying on their wives or lovers. This story is actually funny.
    I am sure the 'ndrangheta will implement new rules on online activities of members. I wouldn't be surprised if tattoo rules existed but got relaxed over time. They have been around since late 1800 and adapted to changes fast.

We are literally talking about shepherds and market stall lemon's sellers, that on the side run half of the world cocain distributions and massive legal contracts around the world.
    The ndrangheta normally only "employes" family members, blood related, or talented soldiers who get evebtually married into the family, to avoid informers. And as a result they acquired more power and repesct globally, compared to their peers (cosa nostra and camorra).

6. THe only question that matters is

What is his channel.

Nobert likes this.
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

If she wasn't showing her face and didn't have any tattoos they wouldn't have thought anything. They recognized the guy from the tattoos, the assumption is that the wife could've only shown her (untattooed) hands.

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

She was, he wasn't.

9. cesfx

cesfx

Nobert likes this.
  10. Nobert

Nobert

Guys deserve more subscribers :)

,,€53 B in revenue, from politics to Columbia."

#10     Apr 3, 2021