,,Things That Were A Gold A Year Ago"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Nobert, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Nobert

Nobert

murray t turtle and Overnight like this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

Gold today dross tomorrow. Dross today gold tomorrow.

Nobert likes this.
  3. %%
    Specialty cookers, wonder if you could give those away??
    MANY already have a microwave,
    already have regular range,
    already have a bar-b-q cooker,
    already have a can of Sterno.:D:D

Nobert likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

C'mon, how many folks have a popcorn maker? Easy 50 bux on Ebay.

easymon1 and murray t turtle like this.
  5. Nobert

Nobert

I am all for minimalism. People buy a lot of uneccessary stuff.

Shoes.

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. easymon1

easymon1

Always. Get a spare. Vintage ones are hella better than this Chinese knock-off crap.
    Got a niece or somebody who likes to go to auctions, garage sales, thrift stores, etc?
    Give that person extra generous holiday and birthday cash. They will use it to buy some great stuff for ya that you'd Never think of getting. Tell 'em what you want, need, clothing sizes, tools you want more of, and again fund this person, they will amaze ya time and again.

That's how the first air-popt showed up at the shanty. Never woulda. Tools, you name it, this stuff is made of terrible quality today. The vintage stuff will never be made again without some major changes which there is absolutely no, emphasis, no reason that I'm aware of to think is going to happen for decades and decades, if not centuries, but that's neither here nor there.

Air popt! Hell yeah! Brethren, I say unto you this gizmo will pop the most consistent real butter and sea salt transport platform competitive even with broiled buttered Twinkies (w/twinkie dip for connoisseurs) and Waffles. As Martha always says, More Butter!

martha 98.jpg

Never know whatcha gonna come home with from the thrift shop. Look at polka dot, she found a coupla new friends. You go girl. Keep poppin' tags doll.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  7. %%
    I like the Martha stewart MAGAzine+ her book. MArtha rules she named it. i shared an ad in that with a female friend of mine. it was a #1 hair care product\ lower punch line follows.
    Melinda Roots drama queen says quote '' I'm avoiding roots drama'':D:D
    Her book chapter notes get a telescope wide angle lens, microscope.

Nobert likes this.