This Website Is Cutting Edge Visionary

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by vanzandt, Oct 28, 2020.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

:banghead:
    omg....
    --------------------------

https://stockmarketjunkie.com/5g-tower-signup/

the vision:

Two 5G Tower Stocks Flying Under Wall Street’s Radar

We’ve all heard about investing in 5G.

But while everyone is talking about the fancy new 5G chips or antennas…

Nobody on Wall Street is talking about the most significant piece of the 5G puzzle…

The web of networking cables crisscrossing the country that will bring information from all over the world right to your fingertips.

But the infrastructure for 5G hasn’t even been fully built out yet.

In order to generate the insane processing speeds, thousands of new cell phone towers still need to be constructed.

Unlike 4G, 5G will require towers within several hundred yards of the connected device to ensure signal strength and speed because the radio frequency waves are shorter.

And every major telecommunications provider, like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Comcast, and even the Department of Defense will all have to pay the firms that build and manage these cell towers rent every month.

That’s my favorite way to profit in the 5G space today. And most of Wall Street is completely missing it.

Investing in a 5G tower stock is like owning tollbooth that major corporations have to pay a fee to use every time one of their customers connect to one of the cell towers you own…

And since they’re normally structured as REITs (real estate investment trusts), they’re legally required to pay out at least 90% of their taxable income as dividends to shareholders.

My favorite line above:

Nobody on Wall Street is talking about the most significant piece of the 5G puzzle…

----------------------------------------------------------

Too bad we wrote about it 7 months ago.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/which-5g-stock-is-about-to-get-hot.330387/#post-4816960
    :rolleyes:

There will be 100's of thousands of new towers, literally. 5G uses what's called millimeter waves, ie, very short microwaves. They are pretty much line of sight, they don't travel far, and they don't pass through things very well.

If one were a modern day Vanderbilt or Rockefeller.... they would go now with contracts (and cash) in hand... knock on farmer Brown's door....and pay cash money for an option that gives controlling interest over said piece of property (use land along interstates and U.S. routes to start) as it pertains to the placement of an antenna on said property no matter how small... for the next 30 years.

That said, a more conventional (and boring) way would be to buy CCI stock. Crown Castle. Its a tower REIT.
    Its pricey... and why not, its a must have for any institutional portfolio that wants to play 5G. Nice dividend though. REIT thing.

I like my way better though. Pay cash to cash strapped property owners now and write 30 year options contracts... then resell them to CCI for 100X more when they come begging because you hold all the cards. Here's the thing... 5G is not going to be about streaming movies faster.... its going to be about the internet of everything; and especially autonomous vehicles. A million new towers will be needed. Small towers... but towers none the less.
    Think big ET'rs.... you could become a 21st century robber-baron. A tower-baron.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  3. um is it now?

4. Dazz

Dazz

I see it as more a sales site, no performance data, no track record, kind of bland. All vendor/no trader

vanzandt likes this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Millions of boxes ( also close enough with enough power output to activate a RFID chip and read and track people with chips ) for a speed increase most people wont even notice in the real world, just impatient they think they will.

I can still stream video that looks pretty good to my old eyes on 3G let alone 4G.

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

You better just pipe down and get back in your flat and hide else I'll send my boy Boris' people to come cart you off for violating the mask directives.
    God save the Queen. ;)

Turveyd likes this.
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Or the rule of 6, xmas day he's said he'll have police going door to door to check this rule lol like the virus can count and any of the BS is doing anything.