Timothy Sykes Complete Pennystocking DVD Libary for Sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by logikos, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logikos

logikos

No time to trade so hoping to recoup some of my investment. The first few have been viewed once and the rest have never been opened. All courses come with a multi-disc DVD case and manual, except for Tim Raw, which is sold without a manual.

All are in perfect condition. Content can be researched on the Timothy Sykes web site. Please make FAIR offer through Private Message. Retail, the cost is $300-$400 a course. It's a lot of material and quite heavy, so we can decide on a reasonable shipping cost. Pictures can be sent on request.

Payment can be made through PayPal, ideally. If trust is an issue, I can put it on eBay with a Buy It Now price being our agreed upon price, so you get buyer protection. I just prefer to not give eBay a part of the sales prices, but I have no problems should that be the way you want to go.

The courses are:

PENNYSTOCKING
    PENNYSTOCKING PART DEUX
    TIM FUNDAMENTALS
    TIM FUNDAMENTALS PART DEUX
    READ SEC FILINGS
    SHORTSTOCKING
    TIM RAW
    TIM TACTICS
    LEARN LEVEL 2
    BEST OF LIVESTOCK

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

So you are selling a possible 3K-4K worth of material and haggling about shipping cost?? I just want to understand the mindset...

By the way what Sykes thinks about reselling his material?? Isn't that forbidden or something with these kind of curses?

pennystockwhizzkid likes this.
  3. logikos

logikos

My post first said to make a fair offer for the courses, but there would be some kind of additional shipping cost.

I know no law against re-selling the courses, and I didn't ask for Sykes permission! :p

4. logikos

logikos

Yeah, so Sykes is an arrogant ass. So are a lot of people on this forum. But Sykes is a millionaire due to his trading, something that 99% of the members here hasn't accomplished yet. It's obvious you have a vendetta against him, and that is your prerogative. But his trading style and methods might be perfect for the next guy. His methods are conceptually good, but it's very hands on, and I just don't have the time for that.

5. zdreg

zdreg

my suggestion, for selling it, is to get in touch with marketsurfer, who is sykes' spokesperson on ET. he might want it at a sharply discounted price.

6. zdreg

zdreg

there are some inexperienced people who might believe that the tapes might be helpful.

because they are likely wrong is no reason to slur them.

7. You can't be serious. Thats like saying Tom Vu has money because of buying & selling real estate.

8. logikos

logikos

Was a student of his for a year. Long story short, I had some serious personal issues going on and was not in a state of mind to trade, but I did follow along in the chats as much as I could. He's a gunslinger with a big mouth, but he seems to live up to his claim of turning $300K to $3M. Unless you have proof he is a liar, why don't you spend your time trading or refining your trading plan, playing golf, or whatever you want to do, instead of slinging sh*t around on people's threads.

9. I don't know what is funnier, the fact that you don't realize that his tiny fund blew up when shit got real or the fact that you spent over $100 on his snakeoil material, let alone over thousands.

10. zdreg

zdreg

do you have monthly statements from sykes?

#10     Jun 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.