Top scam vendor-member on ET?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderob, May 15, 2016.

who is your pick for best scammer ever among ET members?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2016.
  1. wrbtrader

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. another member (please say who it be).

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. wrbtrader is no scammer: he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. I know this fo a fact

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Franz shoar

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. wrbtrader is no scammer. I don't know if he really trades but I believe he is honest.

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I only have one thing to say about this whole thread:

[​IMG]

#11     May 15, 2016
    K-Pia likes this.

2. So you are Rob B, the guy who made the first post on tradingschools.org? You bought one of Nihaba's (wrbtrader) courses for $497 and lost money. Okay. Now you are mad because you couldn't learn price action trading and decided to start this thread. It looks like you have been losing since 2003? Why are you even still trying to learn how to trade after all this time? Give it up. Don't blame others for your failure. That is just being a weak person. At least you admit that you learned one thing: YOU CAN NOT USE A ARBRITARY PROFIT TARGET (unless you want to of course, your choice). And yes, you do sound like Trump Jr. Proud huh?

The review on tradingschools.org is completely racist and bigoted and the owner of the site admits it. He says this might be a learning experience for him. What a nut job. At least he makes Handley look way better than him now. And I didn't think that was even possible. But he did it. Good job Emmett!

I wonder if this Emmett Moore clown/criminal even spent any time in Nihaba's room? If he hasn't and then wrote the review on his site it discredits all of the previous reviews that he has ever written. Which makes his competitor (Handley) look better than him by far. And now Emmett's reviews can not be trusted at all.

#12     May 15, 2016
  3. Okay, I just put a comment on Emmett's site asking him some questions. It will be interesting to see if his "moderating" skills will erase it without commenting on it.

#13     May 15, 2016
  4. d08

d08

Anyone supposedly making those profits and selling "trading courses" is a scammer.
    Why would anyone use so much social media as a trader unless it's for marketing and salesmanship?
    Traders trade.

#14     May 15, 2016
  5. Says the guy who "This member limits who may view their full profile". What do you have to hide? Says you are from the Phillipines? Do they even have trading there? Who is your broker? Do you even trade? Can you prove it?

Can you show us your account and how much you make like wrbtrader was asked to do by Emmett? Didn't think so. BTW, wrbtrader (Nihaba) has been selling his trading courses way before he made anything close to the amount he makes now. I hope he proves he makes what he makes on his website to prove all of you wrong. I believe he will. And he will make all of you look stupid. Have you been in his room before and seen his trades show up as soon as he makes them? Didn't think so.

As for Marketburger or whatever his real alias is, Baron should ban his isp address for life. I have no idea why he is here on ET except for to push his website. I guess he is a scammer also. And he likes to annoy price action traders such as wrbtrader by constantly opening new threads about TA. (As he pushes his little investing site).

Does anyone here actually think Nihaba photoshops his X-Trader PNL everyday for the what, last 15 years just to sell a $497 course? WTF?

#15     May 15, 2016
    Gotcha likes this.
  6. Okay, this Emmett ex-con wants me to "sign up" with his site in order to post. That was not on his site before I attempted to put my comment on his site. He wants my personal information. Do you think I am going to give my personal info to an ex-con? No way. Another thing about Emmett is that he is constantly changing his reviews from good to bad and bad to good. I guess it's whether he gets paid to put a positive review on his site like Handley does. Tells you a lot about the guy right? Also, if you read the comments below his reviews on his site his buddies (and him) constantly bash Handley because he is Emmett's competition.

Okay, I just noticed that "guests" and "members" can post on Emmett's site. I guess I am not considered a "guest" as my questions to Emmett could not be answered. What a con job. Pun intended. I wonder what Alias Emmett uses here on ET? Anyone know?

#16     May 15, 2016
  7. Don't be naive or discount the fact that $497 multiplied by a lot of downloads can equal a shit ton of money. I agree with d08, prob he's full of shit and taking everybody for a big ole ride. He prob also gets off on people like you worshipping his nuts.

#17     May 15, 2016
    traderob, CBC and Handle123 like this.
  8. Handle123

Handle123

I remember George Angell was selling something in the 90's for $10 bucks, he made over $250k with that. George was one of the very few better vendors as if you didn't like it, he refund you. I meet George in 1995 in Key West, he wanted to do something together, but my knowledge of options wasn't enough, plus I had other ventures going on. He then met up with George Fontanills living with his mom in small trailer park, OMG, that was a bad deal for Angell. The programming for the stocks-futures/options software was the worst, so refunds were coming in leaps and bounds, but Fontanills would not anty up his 50% of the refunds, Angell dug even deeper and covered all the refunds fully, to me he was class act. I have always thought he was better long term futures trader than day trading though he did work in the pit at a time. Fontanills was more of a salesman of his $4k option system and some educational school, but just cause you have a MBA in Finance don't make you knowledgeable of the markets.

I still say, the wrong people buy trading systems, newbies don't have knowledge of when they have to adapt, quoting EMG "They just lose". I have bought trading systems and have made changes in how they traded, I trade depending if they have reach "mean" drawdowns and if past back testing show they make a "mean" equity swing from the lows, I continue to trade them till they reach that mean average and quit till another mean drawdown.

OMG am getting older, LOL

#18     May 15, 2016
  9. Is this your real agenda rob? This is taken by copy and paste from your beloved site you mention (which makes me believe you are actually Emmett):

"Before I jump into the meat and potatoes of this review, I need to fully disclose to the audience that I have a promotional agreement with WatchHimTrade.com. Anything that you purchase from WatchHimTrade.com earns me a 30% commission of gross sales, for the entire life cycle of the customer".

Now tell me who has an agenda in this thread? Do you believe we are to believe Emmett's review now of all 5 stars for watchhimtrade? I sure wouldn't. Emmett stands to make money from his review. Nihaba wouldn't give him a nickel and that is why he wrote a bad review. Handley does the same rotten thing. Case closed! You lose.

#19     May 16, 2016
  10. The fact you are thinking about his "nuts" tells me a big story. You like men's nuts.

By the way, if you can read wrbtrader has only had 452 sales of his method in what 15 years? Do you really think that is a "shit ton of money"? If he was a real scammer he would be charging thousands like all the other scammers out there.

You know, when wannabe traders get down on suspected scammers without solid proof it usually means that 99% of them are losing traders and they are pissed about it.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    #20     May 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.