Trader Tv Live

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jnbadger, May 22, 2021.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tradertv+live

Anyone watch these guys? Most of my trading is done in the first hour, so I decided to check these guys out.

Bottom line.. I can't stand it when someone hoots and hollers and can't stay in their chair while shouting "We're already 5 times our daily goal!", while taking 5 cent profits on a 10 dollar stock. They also set very wide stops. I call bullshit.

2. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Won't bother opening link, because I am indeed convinced it is bullshit. Skewing the RR to achieve a high win percentage is a standard trick of this sort of people. Don't think any profitable trader is going to let themselves be excited due to the negatives that incurs, in addition.

3. jnbadger

jnbadger

I think the main reason they are live is to promote DTTW. I will admit that they are transparent about losses, but I remember them taking 15 and 20 cent profits on FB while setting a $2 stop. They will hang onto a small portion for a longer time frame, but I would go insane trying to trade that way. I would like to think they are for real, but it's not for me.