Traders in Arizona

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Chris Paciello, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Any Traders out here in the desert?

Just moved out here and would like to meet up with some Traders.

Anyone know of any office space to trade from out here too?

2. i know of a futures daytrader in Tucson, i'll contact him and have him reply here. He doesn't suck, he's pretty good.

3. bathrobe

bathrobe

I live in north Scottsdale, I don't rent an office. I have never met another trader in AZ. There are no firms here to my knowledge but I could be wrong. This place is FULL of bullshitters though so beware of people you meet. I think the term "30k millionaire" was coined here. There is office space everywhere, if I were looking for an office I may look in the airpark, but as I am sure you have noticed office space is literally everywhere.

I moved here in 1988 with my parents when I was 9, this place is sooooo much different than it was then.

4. Yeah, I have been trading in Arizona full time since 2001. I relocated to North Phoenix three years ago, and really like it. Not many traders, left in these markets... so, don't meet many around here. Ok, back to the grind -- I mean heat --- well actually USA vs Germany match! ;)

5. I've been here forever... N scottsdale

6. Wow. We have a few out here. Impressive!

I haven't found any trading firms out here yet. Unless there are none.

7. Busta21

Busta21

100% true to everything you just said. The entire city has changed, I think people from OC moved here. There are no prop firms here aside from EchoTrader and a few small funds.

8. Busta21

Busta21

Try Biltmore Regus offices - there are a handful of traders in there.

9. Any other Traders in Arizona?

10. I moved from NYC about 3 years ago - now I live in north Scottsdale.

#10     Sep 14, 2022