Tradex Forex Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Tradex, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Tradex

Tradex

An EliteTrader member asked me to start a trading Journal so here I am.

I will be posting live buy/sell Forex signals (and the stop) in real time.

The exit price is dynamic and cannot be known in advance.
    Please do not ask me how these Forex signals are generated, that's my secret sauce. :D

That said let's make some pips now.

Happy trading Forex traders, wherever you are.

Risk warning and disclaimer:
    Trading Forex on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all individuals. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Articles and content on this thread are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute investment recommendations or advice.

.sigma, Nobert, toon and 3 others like this.
  2. destriero

destriero

lol subbed.

3. Tradex

Tradex

Destriero, if you want to post Forex-related comments in this thread in a civilized manner you are welcome, otherwise please refrain from that type of behavior, this is not a Yahoo or a Facebook chatroom.

4. Tradex

Tradex

According to the RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) all the Australian banks are closed today June 8 (June 7 here in America, due to the time zone difference).

Since banks process the majority of the foreign exchange volume, this can create both abnormally low and high volatility in the Asian session, as most of the FX transactions will be originating from speculators.

This is just a quick note, I do not trade fundamentals or news, only price action.

5. destriero

destriero

Are you going to actually post entries, exits, stops or this "looks to be breaking higher" BS?

.sigma likes this.
  6. Tradex

Tradex

Like I said, I will be posting specific buy/sell signals with the exact stop, the moment the trading setup I am looking for is complete.

.sigma and destriero like this.
  7. contra

contra

MAs, macd, and "hammers"

.sigma, Tradex and destriero like this.
  8. Tradex

Tradex

Hahahaha, no nothing like that. :D

9. Onra

Onra

I hope you nail this man;
    for you and to humble those Forex bashers! :D