Trump will have a 2nd term. It's gonna get ugly

Discussion in 'Politics' started by athlonmank8, Nov 14, 2020.

1. They went after the voting software companies to determine the extent of the vote switching. Servers were confiscated in Germany(90% confirmed.) Dominion and Scytl denied everything. Yesterday they were outed. I wont report rumors on Dominion but Scytl.com removed their site and it's an Amazon Cloud server which confirms yesterdays open source info(check for yourself.) There are HUGE players involved in this and anyone still holding out is in deep sh*t imo. More will be released but rumors are CIA was left in the dark. This is literally going to get scary. The machine on the left has the upper hand with the media and social media. If this was a coup it got blown wide open. If they used CIA assets they're going to compromise ops overseas.

PintoFire likes this.
  2. No way Philly will allow a recount. They will fight to the death. GA has plausible deniability but Philly is where it gets VERY ugly.

3. Lastly, there is no winner in this. This was reckless and stupid and could potentially have severe long term consequences if it doesnt get sorted out properly. Theres small evidence it did in fact go both ways. One side was out of proportion though.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

quit getting your news from convicted felon papanatas you copecel.

5. Bro, I wanted Trump to win also.
    But he lost. It’s over.
    Stop with ridiculous conspiracies.

The only fraud the Dems needed was mail in voting. Once that happened, Trump had no chance to win. And there will NEVER be another GOP potus again if the entire country goes to mail in ballots for future elections.

6. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

You're wrong homie. What's conspiratorial about what he said ?

Look it up. It's true about dominion and scytl. Well know about the info this week. The biggest of names are saying the CIA chicoms got caught and it's coming out this week. We will see.

Think about what u just wrote. 100 million anonymous ballots were sent out to depose trump. Ur damn right it's a fraud dude.

7. I agree the universal mail in ballots were a fraud.
    I just don’t believe Dominion voting terminals were rigged, CIA chicoms were involved Etc etc
    They didn’t need to rig anything. Sending out 100MM ballots was all they needed. It’s amazing that Trump was even able to make it close

8. Hotcakes

Hotcakes

Yes, I agree with you. All they needed was a few million anonymous ballots. But theres more here. Im not trying to hold on.

This isnt over until Trump takes Penn to the Supreme Court. Dershowitz said SC will rule in favor for Trump. That will flip Penn to Trump. Possible, on just that alone, Trump is able to flip another state or two based on discluded ballots.

That doesn't include this Dominion news or allegations of vote flipping and vote deleting.

9. Atlantic

Atlantic

gop wants to get rid of the trump-mafia.

Hotcakes likes this.
  10. Even NIST.Gov agreed that these voting systems aren't secure and can be tampered with. Let that sink in.

#10     Nov 18, 2020