Try the Lightspeed Trader demo today!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by rmorse, Aug 24, 2016.

1. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Open an account and get up to $10,000 cash back.

[​IMG]
    TRY THE FREE DEMO
    Try the Lightspeed Trader demo today!
    At Lightspeed Trading, we know that every second in the trading world can make a difference, which is why we provide a robust, stable, and highly reliable platform, Lightspeed Trader, with low commission rates and outstanding customer service.

Lightspeed Trading is the ideal broker for the active trader. We were voted #1 for Active Trading by StockBrokers.com this year and also placed in the Best Broker for Frequent Traders category by Barron’s 2016 Online Broker Rankings

Try the demo today!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TRY THE FREE DEMO
    Copyright © 2016 Lightspeed, All rights reserved.

If you would like me to be your salesperson, request the demo from me directly or choose me as your salesperson when you open an account.

https://www.lightspeed.com/demo-request/

Bob

2. Hi Robert, what exchanges does Light Speed allow Option Traders to use a Reserve Book? Currently I am stuck with Nasdaq and NYSE but would love to have CBOE and BOX or BATS. Does Light Speed have all these Exchanges and have they developed a program that allows active Option Traders to get Exchange rebates? Are you allowed to post the Rebate for EDGX and BATS, ARCA and INCA(Nasdaq) or is that on a case by case basis?

3. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Yes, we can offer Option DMA with the maker/taker fee schedule on some platforms including Lightspeed Trader. I'll find out which of the 14 option exchanges we have access to tomorrow. What is the Reserve Book? I'm not familiar with the that term.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  4. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I will respond in a PM

5. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

The quick answer is, that on Sterling Trader Pro, another platform we offer, we can access the 14 option exchanges and the 5 Complex order books for DMA. Those are ISE, CBOE, AMEX, PHLX and BOX.

Bob

JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  6. Thank's Robert, do we need to put your name down as a referral when we start up a Demo? Thank's for getting back to me!

7. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

If you want a Sterling Demo, email me and I'll request one.

Bob

8. Surfeur

Surfeur

Need 25k$ for open a new account on Lightspeed Trading ?

9. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

Yes, for Lightspeed Trader-$25,000 USD-Account must stay over $25K to day-trade, so I would suggest a little more.

If you are from France, and you want to give us a try, email me your name and contact information and I'll send you out the new account forms for foreign accounts. Only domestic individual accounts can be done electronically on the website.

Bob