TSLA 2019

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nursebee, Jan 16, 2019.

1. nursebee

nursebee

2. nursebee

nursebee

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

That was a good read.
    $282.50 last week was (almost) a no-brainer to buy. $270 would have been better. I never would, but you should have. (Or added more I guess as the dyed in the wool Elon fan that you are). Strong support down there. Its still a paper-tiger imo as a buy and hold. When's it gonna break $400? Or are we going to channel all year between $280 and $365?

nursebee likes this.
  4. nursebee

nursebee

Fastest ramp of any large complex manufacturing ever, beats model T

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

What about the Edsel?

6. nursebee

nursebee

IMG_20190131_100155[1].jpg

7. nursebee

nursebee

Above photo is Tesla ranger service, went to meet the owner. Location is 1.5 hours away from any service center. Odd to find out they are repairing something I have to go to a dealer to get fixed on my own car.

8. nursebee

nursebee

A couple interesting bits in the news yesterday
    1/ VW using TSLA products in their charging stations.
    2/ TSLA buying an energy products company, said to be for ultra capicitors though they have a few others things of use.

Technically dangerous to be in TSLA as it is priced below most or all moving averages 20,50,200. Bearish death cross possible/pending. The big jump down on 1/18 has been attributed to Saudi PIF hedging their position.

Other pending news, EOY 13F data should be made public by 2/15 or so. 56.96 % ownership last reported.

9. nursebee

nursebee

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Tesla Pricing

Tesla has cut the price of its cheapest Model 3 variant by $1,100, meaning it now costs $42,900 before credits, or $34,850 if you take credits and fuel savings into account. The latest cut is apparently the result of Tesla axing its costly customer referral program. Reuters

#10     Feb 6, 2019