Use MT4 Demo Account Free Try My [Invincible] EA

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Hardison, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Hardison

Hardison

1. This [Invincible] EA program tool is designed and developed by me;

2. Use it to help me achieve the financial Guinness World Record of [100% success rate of 10000 transaction orders in 100 days];

3. MT4 Demo Account is used for free download;

4. If you can achieve [100% success rate of 10000 transaction orders] by using a $10000 Demo Account, please contact me, and I will give you a free program software for the Real Account;

Attach download, installation and basic use:

0308-min.gif

10000.png
    I made this with a real account of 10000 cents. I hope you can surpass me!

Finally, if you know Chinese or you have friends who know Chinese, I have two books. Download and read for free.After reading them, it will help you really master the use of risk control management and [Invincible]EA program tools.

Good luck!Everyone.:finger:

2. Nobert

Nobert

3. Hardison

Hardison

4444.png
    Only those who understand Chinese can understand:finger:

Nobert likes this.
  4. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Nobert likes this.
  5. MKTrader

MKTrader

That Floating P&L though....it will end like all perfect, 45-degree looking equity curve systems do...when Martingale or whatever you're doing runs into a Black Swan.

6. Overnight

Overnight

This guy again. 10,000 cents

Nobert likes this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

and each of those forgettable GIF's are like 3megs of dead weight.

8. Hardison

Hardison

Yes.it's me.The first person in the financial Guinness World Record to create [100% winning rate of 10000 transactions in 100 days] with a real account of 10000 cents.:finger:

9. Hardison

Hardison

Why not try a demo account to see the actual effect? There will be no loss of any money.:sneaky:

10. Hardison

Hardison

Why not try a demo account to see the actual effect? There will be no loss of any money.:sneaky:Every pen is 0.01 lot, which is not Martingale.

#10     Mar 8, 2023