Vaxxed constantly sick

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by LacesOut, Dec 26, 2022.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Everyone I know - everywhere I know.
    The more vaxxed you are, the more sick you get, the more often you get sick, and the longer you stay sick.
    EVERYWHERE.
    I defy anyone to tell me that the unvaxxed and unboosted population is faring worse.
    Original Antigenic Sin in full effect.

THE MRNA GENE THERAPY ‘VACCINES’ HAVE MADE EVERYONE SICKER.
    EVERYWHERE.

This is a horrific scenario that several of us predicted.

tomi01 and smallfil like this.
  2. tango29

tango29

My sister has had all the boosters and hasn't been sick. My father in law is in the same boat and hasn't gotten sick. Our oldest and my wife have had 3 shots total. They both tested Covid positive the day after the 3rd shot, but both work in a hospital and were aware that they had been exposed to coworkers who tested positive right before going to get a booster. Youngest and I both just had the first set and probably had Covid last January from the other two in the family, we didn't bother to get tested. Otherwise haven't been sick at all.

destriero and VPhantom like this.
  3. notagain

notagain

Spike proteins are deadly if you are susceptible, 5000 to 1 odds.
    How many skipped the flu vaccine this year, faith no more.

4. LacesOut

LacesOut

You just got stabbed? Why?

5. cesfx

cesfx

I am vaxxed and doing fine.
    And most of my relatives are, as far as I know.

But I hear from many female friends, and some in the family, that coincidentally mestrual period changed since. Becaming longer and irregular.

There are few medical articles out there reporting thousands of menstrual period change.

I took the thing to comply and be able to travel in some countries in europe run by lunatics who implemented covid passes.

6. tango29

tango29

No, I didn't phrase that well. Meant we had just the first set back in 2021, and no boosters.

7. LacesOut

LacesOut

Went out for dinner with an old friend last night. He showed up white as a sheet. His eyes little slits. Hacking and coughing his brains out. “I’m fine - it’s been like a month with this so I’m not contagious”.
    His wife and kids also - revolving door Illness.

The vaxxed are in serious denial and suffering from delusion. They have forgotten the basic tenets of what to do if you are sick. STAY THE FUCK HOME.

8. LacesOut

LacesOut

My wife is vaxxed. She’s also fine.
    But she is in the minority of those around her.
    Anyone who boosted has a MUCH higher likelihood of having had adverse reactions and revolving door sickness. We see it everywhere.

9. You don't know anyone anywhere.

ElCubano, wrbtrader, Cuddles and 4 others like this.
  10. tango29

tango29

Our neighbor was completely against the vax until he was turning blue and felt like he was dying from Covid. A little late as he then had the virus, but went and got vaxxed after that experience. He had a booster, and then had to get another, as well as a bunch of other shots before he took a diving trip to Truk Island and Guam last month. No issues after any of the shots and hasn't been sick since his first episode before being vaccinated.
    I will say he and his girlfriend and myself all had a reaction to the 2nd dose of the Moderna shot. 1st no problem, but the 2nd I thought I was dying for a day. Again no issues since.

#10     Dec 27, 2022