What do you do if you can find easily trend lines, supp/ress lines and the color of the next candle

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by marginandmargin, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Hi guys, I'm from foreign country and can't speak English good. So Im sorry about title.

I'm 21 years old and doing somethings on stock markets for 3 years. In this 3 years I've learned and found so much things. But I think I don't know what to do with them.

I can easily find the trend lines of anything. I can find it on 2 minitues. Also I can find the support and ressitance levels of graph. When I find them I know which one is major and which one is minor supp or ress. I can find it on 2 minutes. Alsa I can find the color of next candle. If I find next color of candle red, next candle will be red. And I can find the color of candle in 10 second. And I should say that, If trend is up and If i find that candle will red, trends turns and make red candle, or green doji.

All of them is based on maths. I don't look the graph when I want to find them, I just need 2 candlestick and a calculator. But I don't know how to earn money? And I want to ask you. If you find trend lines, support and ressistance levels and the color of next candle in 2 min. what do you do to make money? Which strategy you will use with them?

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    DEPENDS/if trading with main trend/makes a big difference, mostly goes up /with good ETFs.
    TRADING a countertrend ETFs like SDS, TZA......,they make money off a downtrend. I use 4 hour charts + stuff, much less slippage, less bid/ ask profit eater, than 2 minutes.
    Your English is fine+ i do investments + trading:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:,:caution::caution::caution::caution:

marginandmargin likes this.
  3. if you're good at math read up on Brownian motion and use that as your basis for price movements, then add layers like seasonality patterns ex-volume, volume trends/seasonality, volatility, measures of liquidity, and a filter for major changes in sentiment or news, etc.

Then, you can conduct an analysis to see whether trading post-signal results in profits (you'd need to identify time horizons and such).

4. tomorton

tomorton

I only take trades that follow trends which like you I can see on the chart.

In my chosen time-frame I look for a consistent trend spanning multiple candles. Let's say that in an uptrend I see a series of candles with higher highs and higher lows. I look two consecutive candles that have progressively lower highs and lower lows. When the second candle completes I set a buy order just above its high and wait for price to resume the uptrend.

The more difficult question is where to put the stop-loss order.

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. cesfx

cesfx

I think you are another piss taker mocking the forum at his first post... As a foreigner myself I can tell that you are not a foregneir when it comes to English language.

You claim to know so much, crystal ball vision, been doing it for 3 years, but don't know what to do with it now? Pathetic

If that is the case, for real... abandon all your hopes.
    There are a waiters and kitchen porter shortages.

marginandmargin and SunTrader like this.
  6. You claim to be trading for 3 years with this style, i assume you know well what you doing
    3 years is not a less time to not have master something

Now speaking about how you make money
    you make a trade plan and follow it.
    keep emotions at the door before you get on your desk.
    learn risk management,
    and keep executing as per your plan.

Remember, this a marathon not a sprint.
    sitting on your hands and not taking a trade is still a better day than losing money

7. %%
    NOT sure if that helps him on a 2 minute chart??
    MAY help him if he uses monthly candlecharts. Most of those Brownian charts look logical except for the pollen chart/LOL.[WE did have a beagle named ''Brownie'' ; she would chase rabbits around like that Brownian chart of pollen/LOL]:D:D:D:D:D:D,:caution::caution::caution::caution: His English is fine; Brownie did not know any English.

8. twstn

twstn

You could also just try what The Walls Street Now can offer. And as you check us out maybe you can integrate what you have learned the past 3 years. Let me know if I can help you with anything. :thumbsup: