What is the best combination order type to get fil at the best price on Premarket hours

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by gery_cu, May 2, 2021.

1. gery_cu

gery_cu

Hi,
    I'm Trading based on news and relevant events on social media, which means that I have to be Fast in order to get a good price before the news move the stock (Positive or Negative)
    Now I'm using this configuration on ToS :
    TIF: {GTC_EXT} + {Buy the Ask}, The problem I'm facing is something the Spread is too big, due to low Volumen and liquidity which makes me get a very high entry price but My order get always fill
    I'm Planing to change my Broker from TDameritrade to IB to LS.
    My question is :
    What would be the Best combination order type to get fill at the best price on Premarket hours On each Platform: TWS and LightSpped

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  2. stockxpo

stockxpo

Greetings,

I'm Trading dependent on information and important occasions via online media, which implies that I must be Fast to get a decent cost before the news move the stock (Positive or Negative)

Presently I'm utilizing this design:

The issue I'm confronting is something the Spread is too huge, because of low Volumen and liquidity which causes me to get a high section cost yet My request get consistently fill

My inquiry is :

What might be the Best blend request type to get fill at the best cost on Premarket hours On every Platform: TWS and LightSpped

Stockxpo