Will New Tariffs Hit on Dec 15? Vote!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lentus, Dec 12, 2019.

Will New Tariffs Hit on Dec 15? Vote!

1. yes

2. no

3. i'm a b-made analyst, i can't take a side because then i might be wrong.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lentus

lentus

Vote!

2. destriero

destriero

No, and I am short March vol awaiting the news.

3. lentus

lentus

it will drag out until the deadline. probably until midnight. that's trump's style. The consensus is at least 70% that new tariffs will not go in and a lot of that expectation is already priced in. I think the smart trade would be to position short right before results with a small stop. Great risk/reward if tariffs hit.

4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

It doesn't matter. We will be fine without China.

Why do I say that? Well, here take a look:

https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/toasters-made-in-usa

Yep, American Made toasters. When I see my country starting to produce mundane small appliances I *know* something has changed in the manufacturing sector. Yeah they are slightly more expensive than Chinese toasters but I will happily pay a small premium for goods produced in the USA.

5. I've heard those toasters are so advanced that they even work in bathtubs, why don't you test drive one them next time you take your beauty bath and let us know how they are?

6. Yeah that is why the product description looks like either an idiot American wrote it or....more plausibly a Chinese manufacturer who doesn't fucking speak Engrish.

Brand Story
    By BLACK+DECKER

BTI trading was established in year of 2012.We are allocated at US WA.The transportation to our store is very convenient.we are selling only high quality products we also selling our products world wide .At BTI we sure you can find all the product that you want.

7. upload_2019-12-12_16-46-24.png

Do you even think bro?

Overnight likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles