xerxes trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by wanttotrade77, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Hi,

Anybody here working for this firm or know of them. How is their training? Any info you can give would be great. Thank you

2. I suggest doing your own studying and research and not relying on the firm. Trading is not like university or school, the curriculum can be anything you choose, but at a firm, they will teach you usually one style or a couple at best. The real learning comes on your own time, reading every book you can get your hands on, and slowly trying to find your own style, and what your brain can wrap around.

The failure rate is high, because the trader may not fit the style of trading. So if you give yourself as much knowledge as possible, you'll have a better chance of success.

Just don't count on the training that they do at these firms. You can find tonnes of free information on the net regarding trading, i suggest finding a couple dozen sites and start reading and studying charts by the boat load, looking for patterns etc.

3. Sandor

Sandor

I am one of the managing partners of Xerxes Trading. We are a Hold Brothers office located in Morristown NJ. I would be happy to answer any specific questions you might have.