,,You Will Need Personal A.I To Protect You" (Chat GPT)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nobert, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Nobert

Nobert

One could say that it's a sales pitch via fear. Anyway :

Last time i heard, it provides no financial advice, yet, you can overcome that. Guy who did that received,
    5 divident stock names.

Universities goes out of bis, student loans - ?

Axon likes this.
  2. 2rosy

2rosy

MIT put there classes online ~20 years ago. They are still around with tuition increases

Nobert and Zwaen like this.
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

These bots still have hard-coded rules that support certain narratives. A completely objective, apolitical machine wouldn't give answers like this:

upload_2023-1-10_22-18-53.png

4. albion

albion

Or perhaps AI just doesn't support racist narratives?

5. Maybe, but it could just be the data it is trained on. They run on it on data from left leaning and woke websites. Like when it says Stalin was a cool dude.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
    MKTrader likes this.
  6. It really will be game over for humans soon. It is going to end up like the terminator films. AI Robot soldiers and drones and command and control AI that eventually launches the nukes. Or else the AI will be smart enough to build its own nukes or even easier create and release a fast spreading deadly virus that wipes out all humans.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Yer taking the Terminator movie franchise too far in your head, heh.

spy likes this.
  8. Well warfare is going to fought by AI more and more. Robots/drones, and not just simple drones, imagine an AI pilot flying an F35 instead of a human pilot.

Nobert likes this.
  9. Nobert

Nobert

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/nMSnl7I9U4M

Zero competition for the A.I

Gaming industry experienced it first hand.
    Bots, either in FPS ( first person shooters ) or strategy games (Stacraft 2 : Alfa Star A.I) beats best human players in no time.
    In the previous case they had to make A.I much weaker, so that humans at least had a chance.

Our way of information output (through fingers/voice) is the biggest limitation. But even then the brain without a ,,chip" is still thousands/millions times slower.

10. Overnight

Overnight

Bots should not be allowed in a multi-player game, period.

#10     Jan 11, 2023
    Nobert likes this.