Zoom ET Holiday Party?!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by kmiklas, Sep 30, 2021.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

Heya Baron, Magna, et alia:

Can we do a Zoom/online holiday party this year? I've done it with some of my other online communities, and it was a hit!

Experience has shown that the best time is about 2pm Eastern time on a Sunday--then you get everybody. It's 11am California time, so you get all the peeps west of the Mississippi, 8pm in London and 11:30pm in India and Asia--which is do-able.

Put on a Santa hat, join the Zoom, drink some absynthe, and BS about the markets. It's fun!

Thanks,
    Keith

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Sounds like a pretty cool idea to me. How many people can zoom accommodate?

3. kmiklas

kmiklas

idk... I'll look into it and get back to you. Thanks!

I think it's going to be a lot of fun. About how many people do you estimate?

4. kmiklas

kmiklas

5. destriero

destriero

Can we have it at Keith's studio apt just off the South runway at Newark? What's the capacity? 6?

Zoom can accommodate 1000 (meeting) and more with a Webinar. Baron, you should hang with us next October.

6. Overnight

Overnight

Sundays at 2PM ET is not good for US peeps, because half of them are watching American football. Timing is good, but Saturday is a better day.

7. kmiklas

kmiklas

You think? I'd expect ET folks to be into ice dancing, horse jumping, and croquet.

8. Overnight

Overnight

Dude, yer wasted. The fack is ice dancing and horse jumping? You are already partying.

9. ph1l

ph1l

horse_jumping.gif

kmiklas likes this.
  10. Mercor

Mercor

#10     Nov 3, 2021
    smallfil likes this.