Zynga Inc (NASDAQ:ZNGA)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by miguel007, Feb 7, 2015.

1. The gaming sector is getting HOT again and this stock should be in your watchlist next week. The stock is testing its downtrend line since Sept 2014 with a lot of indicators showing up. It has an up trending RSI currently at 60, indicating bullish potential and it is witnessing a reversal in the MACD, which could symbolize accumulation. If the stock breaks and closes above 2.80, then the rally can be extended further 2.93 and 3.19 levels. I went long at 2.74 and have a stop loss at 2.46.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
  2. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

Hello Miguel,

Why not... But I would wait to see if Zynga is able to make a new high @ USD2.95 before buying it ! Too risky now because it is easy for Zynga to go again @2.50 or even @2.20 !

Chris Mac

3. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

Miguel,

Monday I was cautious... for good reasons!
    I didn't know the fundamentals, but tape tells the tale ! Always!
    What to do now ? It gapped down from 2.6 to 2.3.
    Maybe support @2.20 will hold. In this case, if you are still invested, you can exit @2.5/2.6 if gap is filled. But if Zynga go below 2.2 : BEAR, get out as fast as you can!
    You see how it works : this may be a really good opportunity, but market will not give money easily ! You must wait a strong support when you enter a trade or a strong confirmation...

Chris Mac

zynga.gif

4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

[​IMG]

5. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

Buy1brain, I know you are my biggest fan!
    Always looking for an old post to try to troll me !!!
    That post was so old !
    But as everyone can see on the bottom, I posted my reco February the 9th, saying Zynga could go to 2.50 dollars, even 2.20 dollars
    February the 9th : Zynga 2.77

February the 10th : 2.80
    Februaty the 11th : 2.81
    February the 12th : 2.65
    February the 13th : 2.20

No comment.

CM

upload_2015-6-1_10-19-5.png