Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Elite Trader.

1. Atlantic replied to the thread MAGA clowns promoting violence.

new - very big - prisons will have to be built for all these morons. or send them all to russia.

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  2. exGOPer replied to the thread Why Alvin Bragg's Case Against Trump Is 'A Made-Up, Trumped-Up Charge'.

List the issues

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  3. countryBoy641 replied to the thread My TradingView Account Got Hacked!.

1) Mr. Schizo, you need to review what web =sites you go to. In some cases, you are trolling for nefarious persons (aka deadbeats), and...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  4. charlotte_daily replied to the thread Mastercard Crypto Credential goes live with first peer-to-peer pilot transactions.

The more I am reading the news lately, the more I am led to believe that crypto will not remain so "decentralized" for long.

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  5. ph1l replied to the thread My TradingView Account Got Hacked!.

I meant a password generator like https://www.lastpass.com/features/password-generator#generatorTool can create something one can use as...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  6. gwb-trading replied to the thread MAGA clowns promoting violence.

Trump supporters threaten violence against jurors https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-threaten-violence-against-153520580.html

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  7. Atlantic replied to the thread Election 2024 Foreplay.

i thought she has at least a little bit of decency and self-respect. :rolleyes:

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  8. Atlantic replied to the thread Russia & Ukraine.

germany 1944

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  9. Atlantic liked Frederick Foresight's post in the thread Party of 'Law & Order' Rally Around a Convicted Felon.

Is that a tinfoil hat you’re talking through?

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  10. Atlantic liked Monobrowtrading's post in the thread Delusional Trumpers.

You cry-anus, Everything is political. Take your tongue out of Trumps ass for a minute and refresh yourself with Ken Starr and The...

11. Atlantic liked gwb-trading's post in the thread Delusional Trumpers.

So Bragg hired someone from the federal government who previously worked on Trump cases and had a wealth of information. Seems to be a...

12. Monobrowtrading replied to the thread Delusional Trumpers.

You cry-anus, Everything is political. Take your tongue out of Trumps ass for a minute and refresh yourself with Ken Starr and The...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  13. gwb-trading replied to the thread Party of 'Law & Order' Rally Around a Convicted Felon.

I will note that there was a poll before the conviction that showed that 6% of voters who voted for Trump in 2020 would be less likely...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  14. gwb-trading liked exGOPer's post in the thread Party of 'Law & Order' Rally Around a Convicted Felon.

New York Times: “Although Mr. Trump proclaimed at a news conference on Friday that he had plenty of ammunition to overturn what he...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  15. Badkarma liked nitrene's post in the thread invest in JEPQ rather than renting property?.

Even in the depths of the GFC collapse after Lehman Brothers went bankrupt the -2X financials ETN (SKF by ProShares) I owned didn't have...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:00 PM