Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Elite Trader.

1. Atlantic replied to the thread Russia & Ukraine.

germany 1944

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  2. Atlantic liked Frederick Foresight's post in the thread Party of 'Law & Order' Rally Around a Convicted Felon.

Is that a tinfoil hat you’re talking through?

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  3. Atlantic liked Monobrowtrading's post in the thread Delusional Trumpers.

You cry-anus, Everything is political. Take your tongue out of Trumps ass for a minute and refresh yourself with Ken Starr and The...

4. Atlantic liked gwb-trading's post in the thread Delusional Trumpers.

So Bragg hired someone from the federal government who previously worked on Trump cases and had a wealth of information. Seems to be a...

5. Monobrowtrading replied to the thread Delusional Trumpers.

You cry-anus, Everything is political. Take your tongue out of Trumps ass for a minute and refresh yourself with Ken Starr and The...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  6. gwb-trading replied to the thread Party of 'Law & Order' Rally Around a Convicted Felon.

I will note that there was a poll before the conviction that showed that 6% of voters who voted for Trump in 2020 would be less likely...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  7. gwb-trading liked exGOPer's post in the thread Party of 'Law & Order' Rally Around a Convicted Felon.

New York Times: “Although Mr. Trump proclaimed at a news conference on Friday that he had plenty of ammunition to overturn what he...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  8. Badkarma liked nitrene's post in the thread invest in JEPQ rather than renting property?.

Even in the depths of the GFC collapse after Lehman Brothers went bankrupt the -2X financials ETN (SKF by ProShares) I owned didn't have...

Jun 2, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  9. Badkarma replied to the thread invest in JEPQ rather than renting property?.

or clogged toilets with turds & tampons

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  10. Badkarma liked hilmy83's post in the thread invest in JEPQ rather than renting property?.

100% I personally invest in FEPI, similar CC tech etf. Currently at 25% distribution. 100% liquid, no annoying tenants, no maintenance

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  11. schizo replied to the thread My TradingView Account Got Hacked!.

Yes.

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  12. schizo liked eleanorK80's post in the thread My TradingView Account Got Hacked!.

[ATTACH] Why are you not using 2FA on your account? I have configured it to be more secure for all of my accounts, even sometimes I am...

upload_2024-6-2_8-31-56.png Jun 2, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  13. schizo replied to the thread My TradingView Account Got Hacked!.

That's my problem as well. Sometimes, I don't even remember where I placed my phone. How the heck am I supposed to retrieve the damn...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  14. schizo liked d08's post in the thread My TradingView Account Got Hacked!.

Not really. It's never a good idea to reuse passwords because no matter how good it is, if it's in one dump, it's all open. I use one...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  15. schizo liked TheDawn's post in the thread My TradingView Account Got Hacked!.

I read it somewhere that the trick to create a strong password that will contain all the requirements, the upper case, lower case,...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:52 PM