Any traders that live within a 2 to 3 hour drive of DC willing to meet and take trading seriously?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nonpln, May 2, 2024.

1. nonpln

nonpln

About a month and a half ago I had multiple ah-ha moments and everything just clicked regarding trading. Since that time I've been profitable every day trading Equity Futures mainly during standard US market hours.

The process and strategies that came out of all of this are quite expansive and cannot possibly take advantage of everything myself, much less move on to other products. Figured it would be a long shot, but wanted to see if anyone had the time and interest to partner up in some regard for mutual benefit.

It's already likely a long shot, plus I realize the location is a further limiting factor. However, I feel it's necessary to weed out anyone that isn't serious and save everyone some time.

2. wartrace

wartrace

Why do you need someone onsite? You could team up with anyone in the world.

MarkBrown, jys78 and jl1575 like this.
  3. poopy

poopy

He needs to meet the mark F2F.

semperfrosty and jys78 like this.
  4. This sounds like a tremendous opportunity.
    Can we skip the meetup.
    Just PM me wire instructions to your account so I can get on board ASAP.
    I don’t want to miss out on a single day of greatness especially after you’ve been trading positive for a whole six weeks!

5. jys78

jys78

Can you imagine the mindset of someone who would fall for this?

6. LOL.

@nonpln,

If what you say is true, then keep it to yourself and harvest. Don't tell a single soul anything until you've accumulated your millions. And maybe not even then.

murray t turtle, mervyn and jys78 like this.
  7. poopy

poopy

I believe the OP due to his longstanding nick on ET.

8. nonpln

nonpln

Answered above. Initial thing for time management and seriousness. Examples needed? Look at the five post below yours.

9. nonpln

nonpln

If I am trying to get someone to fall for something, why not fabricate longer results and why meet in person? Both those things seem counter productive to that goal. Maybe I am inception level intelligence though.

10. nonpln

nonpln

You have everything you need right in front of you, to also get your own millions. How much has your time spent on these boards helped your trading? Be genuine with your answer. If it's not much, then consider your advice doesn't hold much weight to someone actually serious in collaborating.

Two of the three things I am doing are caveman simple, with some slight variations that most people either overlook or don't have the mental strength to stick with it and actually follow the rules.

Either way it should be obvious I am not going to release everything, particularly the third one to some random person online. Hence the logical request and personal preference to work with someone at least willing to meet in person.

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    #10     May 4, 2024