Attorney General's Bizarre Speech Threatens Those Critical Of Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Ricter

Ricter

You sound like Karl Marx, with his predictions for capitalism. Well done.

#21     Dec 4, 2015
  2. Ricter

Ricter

One additional unintended but beneficial safety consequence of hardening passenger aircraft cockpit doors is that it will keep hysterical mommies from bursting in and shrieking "there's a brownie on board, there's a brownie on board!!" in the pilots' faces.

#22     Dec 4, 2015
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Jeez its only 2:30 PM there and you are already in your cups?

#23     Dec 4, 2015
    der_kommissar likes this.
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, gotcha.

#24     Dec 4, 2015
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Ignorant righties (but I repeat myself) are doing the worst thing, knee-jerking their way towards hatred of all Muslims, which can only swell the ranks of the radicals. Exactly what our enemy wants. The left is focused and utterly correct in keeping our attention on the difference between those radicals and the good Muslims. This division needs to be emphasized and encouraged.

#25     Dec 4, 2015
  6. jem

jem

if only this made sense in light of the terrorism we see around the world. believe me, I am not in favor of the police needing to profile. I am not in favor of profiling. But if we are going to have to screen for terrorists... then we should do it the correct way.

Bringing in hatred is a disgusting leftist tactic. Like calling those against gay marriage homophobes even though many of us are ok with the concept gay unions.

We don't hate muslims at all. For instance there a many muslims in San Diego and we interact with many of them. I would say I was friends with some qual comm engineers during soccer season while my son played travel soccer. Saying we hate muslims is just a completely disgusting leftist tactic. We hate the fact your leftist teammates let terrorists in to the country and unfortunately many terrorists are muslims who listen to radical muslim preachers. swear allegiance to muslim clerics/terrorist leaders and shout allu ackbar (spelling) as they kill innocents.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    #26     Dec 4, 2015
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Ya, much better to let all the Muslims in and give them hugs. You're a stupid man, Ricter.

#27     Dec 4, 2015
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Who said anything about "hugging ALL Musliims", dumfuk?

#28     Dec 4, 2015
  9. Ditch

Ditch

I sure would like to know a leftist like you defines a good muslim.

#29     Dec 4, 2015
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I think it was gwb, not a leftist, who explained to you that he also works with a diverse group of people which includes some Muslims.

#30     Dec 4, 2015