Audio Sounds for S&P 500 Ticks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ysettle, May 2, 2024.

1. ysettle

ysettle

Hi All

I have been using tickstrike on Financial Juice for the past year, and they have different noises when ticks get to extreme levels. Not sure what happened in the past few days, but they have raised the sensitivity so high that even the smallest of moves in the tick, sounds like SPOO's moving 10 points when they are only moving a point

Does anyone have a similar issue with TickStrike and been able to adjust it. Are there other platforms that do the same but perhaps not give as many false signals. Hammerstone used to have a great tick audio, but I believe they discontinued it

EdgeHunter likes this.
  2. I, and quite a few other traders, use TOSwim and you can create your OWN audio sounds for any symbol... I use some audio mp3 files for TICK and they only fire on the way up/dn... work fine... it is your own voice... Hope this helps...

I do it for Plus/Minus 800 -- 1000 -- 1200

ysettle and Real Money like this.
  3. Zwaen

Zwaen

Please keep in mind your neighbors, the sound can sometimes be worse then a padel-court!

EdgeHunter likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Listen to Jupiter instead,

Here's 10 minutes if it.

Dude, it's science!

5. ph1l

ph1l

Sounds from Jupiter 2 might work better.:D

6. ysettle

ysettle

do you feed the tick into a API file and trigger that way - i was doing that but there seems to be a few second delay . If there is a way to do it from the TOS desktop, that would be great

EdgeHunter likes this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

They have had this concept since 1990s LOL

MarkBrown likes this.
  8. In the Think or Swim Charting Platform... To learn how to have CUSTOM Audio sound alerts fire off...ON ANY SYMBOL price point... then...

1. Find a Sound Alert you like audio wav sound file or mp3 sound file and save it into an easy to find/remember computer folder on your PC. (Or you can make your own sound alert files using your own built in sound recorder and a input microphone on YOUR OWN PC)

2. Next... Watch this video...

3. Check out ALL the Alert settings and Alert sound settings to understand all your options when you open the Create Alert dialog box. Look it over very carefully to see all the things you can do.

Pretty straight forward... You can load any custom sound file and even have it on repeat so it fires again and again like in a TICK chart.

HTHelps