Best free Platform with AMP

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by VinceField, Jan 14, 2021.

1. I plan on signing up with AMP broker to trade micros and I currently use Thinkorswim for equities, which I really like. I was thinking of using a free platform with AMP simply for order execution, and doing the charting and data feed with TOS. My strategies are mostly chart based. Any thoughts or recommendations? I'd rather use a free platform as all the tools I use are in TOS. I suppose I just need fast order execution and the ability to do OCO orders.

2. DevBru

DevBru

VinceField likes this.
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i would suggest multicharts and rithmic or cqg and lastly tt if your more dom trader than charts.

what i love about multicharts is being able to actually chart trade.

GuerrillaTrading and VinceField like this.
  4. whowah

whowah

I agree with MarkBrown. I am with AMP and use multicharts.net. Great program. Can do charting, dom, can do oco orders , can program indicators and systems, or use some that come with the program. You can run systems automaticly but use caution here and test well.

The C# language is challenging at times but this guy has a site tradingcode.net that is good, or it was.
    I just went on and the formatting for this site looks off.

The CQG data feed is quick.

Tried a demo of sierra chart awhile back. Also a good program with many of the same features as mc.net.

VinceField likes this.
  5. I forgot to mention that I use Mac and a lot of these programs (Sierra, NinjaTrader, Multicharts, etc) are Windows only. Can anyone recommend a good one for Mac?

6. AMP also offers Metatrader which maybe compatible with mac

7. I don't believe so.

8. ZBZB

ZBZB

investor rt from www.linnsoft.com or www.motivewave.com have Mac versions. IB TWS has a Mac version www.interactivebrokers.com

9. heispark

heispark

Sierra Chart package3 is free.

10. heispark

heispark

Tradingview lite version and CQG M are free, and because they are web-based, they support Mac. If you're a mac user, MotiveWave is virtually the only option for serious traders with AMP accounts but it's not free.

#10     Jan 15, 2021
    Zor_Champ likes this.