Boeing Whistleblower Found Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PintoFire, Mar 12, 2024.

1. notagain

notagain

What's the suicide rate of whistle blowers compared the general population.
    Military industrial types spend our lives to make money, so what's one whistle blower to them.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

btfd
    :sneaky:

$182.5
    And of course it will go lower
    So buy all the way down.
    And when it bottoms out and it looks like it will never go up again... triple the f down.
    ~you're welcome.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

There's not many sure things in the markets,,,

Love em or hate em..... BA is a sure thing.

That being said..... red flags should go off in a 4rth of July way because I doubt I'm the only one feeling this.

--->Common sense vs. market sense.
    Market sense usually wins. Near term at least.
    The near term downside from here could be tricky.
    Odds are, its $14 lower.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

So $168 .
    Either way.... buy and hold. Just be prepared to endure a multi-month channel/flatline.

6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I don't know what the whistleblower suicide rate is to the general population.

Yet, some studies say 50% of whistleblowers have thoughts of suicide.

Toll on a Whistleblower: “There is a burgeoning field of research on whistleblower retaliation and a hostile work environment that causes stress-related disorders, such as PTSD, depression and suicide along with a host of physical disorders such as autoimmune diseases, musculoskeletal, and gastrointestinal,”​

wrbtrader

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
  7. Thanks for the advice, I hope everyone who did invest in BA makes money. I'm sure people's retirements are tied to the company.

BA is not for me though. 'Jack Welch' style management ran the company into the ground. Boeing rushed the 737 MAX to compete with the Airbus A320neo. During the 737 MAX disaster, the company used their engineers as scapegoats after internal communications were leaked. The real issue was that Boeing convinced the government and the regulators to allow the company to self-regulate and sidestep the FAA. Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

8. murray t turtle likes this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

#10     May 2, 2024