Caught speeding?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Frederick Foresight, May 2, 2024.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I carry one of these.
    upload_2024-5-2_13-44-56.png

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

A friend of mine, about 15 years ago, was doing 110 in a 65. Gave that to the cop with is DL and Insurance card. The cop laughed so hard, that he gave him a warning and not a ticket. I would not try it.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. A couple years ago there was a flap in Anchorage over a little humor.

Most people laughed their arses off. Naturally the progressives intervened and got the officers suspended and wanted to have them sent to GITMO and be waterboarded or something. Not sure where it ended out. I think ultimately they were reprimanded and the various outraged city councilors called it a day.

C'MON MAN. The officers are laughing, the gal is laughing. No one ended out shot or on a heart-lung machine. It was no win for the police. If they gave her a ticket they would be accused of being racist by the progressives.

Just a guess, but I think some people did not like reports that she was on her way back from a Trump rally.

Woman shows cops ‘white privilege’ card instead of license in Alaska traffic stop

https://nypost.com/2022/08/05/alask...cop-white-privilege-card-during-traffic-stop/

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2024
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. I guess had to be there. Although I bet the cops wished they weren’t.