More Disgusting Behavior From Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Apr 21, 2024.

1. wildchild

wildchild

How the hell can you vote Obama bin Biden when they are pushing this kind of garbage?

2. This is a quiet night among friends compared to what's coming during the democratic convention being held in Chicago. The city is already a borderline combat zone and under radical left Mayor Brandon Johnson it's a perfect setup for the mob to actually take over the entire city.

smallfil and wildchild like this.
  3. wildchild

wildchild

Its an election year. Its what they do.

4. Mercor

Mercor

What happen to the calls and signs asking for a ceasefire

smallfil likes this.
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Columbia has rang out with cries of ‘We don’t want no two states / We want all of it!’

We know exaclty how they are planning to achieve it.

6. wildchild

wildchild

This is who the democrat party is.

7. wildchild

wildchild

So Obama's long game is coming into effect.

Islamist group slams democratic values, rallies thousands in Germany

In a video posted on X, the crowd can be seen responding to shouts of ‘Takbir’ with “Allahu Albar.” The video also shows the mob shouting part of the Shahada, "Lā ʾIlāha ʾIllā Allah."

Some 1,000 protestors gathered in Hamburg’s Steindamm Street on Saturday, calling for an end to “dictatorship values,” according to the German daily Die Welt.

In a video posted on X, the crowd can be seen responding to shouts of ‘Takbir’ with “Allahu Akbar.” The video also shows the mob shouting part of the Shahada in Arabic, "There's no God but God."

One demonstrator held a placard that read “Caliphate is the solution,” while others held signs with the inscription “Gaza has won the info war.”

2015 European migrant crisis

smallfil likes this.
  8. smallfil

smallfil

If Americans do not wake up, these will be your future American leaders. Not to worry. With all the escalation of Joe Biden and his fellow NATO leaders, Scholz, Susnak, Macron, Duda with Russia, we might end up with a nuclear war with Russia then, we all have nothing to worry about. All 300 million Americans would end up being vaporized. That includes you, ET trolls because wherever you are, chances are good, you are going to get a couple of nuclear missiles headed your way. Russia just produced the largest nuclear missile called the Sarmat. No doubt, it will be used in a nuclear war with the US.

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

When was the last time you've been to Chicago ?

Yes, it's a city with a history of "organized mob (mafia)" corruption with a history of control by the mob. Yet, we both know that's not what you're talking about. :sneaky:

Combat Zone as in military combat throughout the city (all over) would require a well coordinated full-scale riot of about 10 - 30 thousand citizens against police or against fellow citizens during a national convention that has police & military help.​

That type of Combat Zone in Chicago will never happen during a Democratic convention, especially with several nearby National Guard & Reserve units always prepared for big events like that. :D

Surprisingly, most people weren't aware and didn't realize these were small training groups communicating with other small training groups throughout the city limits.​

Also, I was visiting Chicago (visiting my mom's condo downtown) during the Nascar Street Race with family who are big fans of Nascar. I noticed police and military training (small groups) when most others didn't give it a second thought and none of it was announced on TV but I did recognize a few individuals that I believe have been involved in counter-terrorism.

It was a Veteran (fellow former Airborne Ranger) my kids and I were hanging out with that pointed out a few of the training groups when I was too busy to notice while explaining to my daughter why Chicago dyes the river green on St. Patrick's Day.

From that point on, I was noticing a lot more unusual things.

Chicago quietly were doing military training, riot control, hostage-taking planning (the one thing they televised), and urban warfare training along key areas of possible combat against rioters or outside agitators during holiday festivities when there were very large crowds.​

Let's put it this way, you're only going to see the normal weekend of shootings from the South, West, and possibly from the North but nothing to do with the Democratic Convention. Anti-War Protests along 57, 90, 94, 294, 290 highways or Wicker Park and Lake Shore Drive...maybe but Chicagoans know how to navigate around freeway shutdowns because there are too many routes in or out of the City or O'Hare/Midway airports.

I do expect the normal week of shootings to be highly publicized during the Democratic Convention as if it's not normal when we all know daily shootings in Chicago is very normal...multiple shootings on a weekend very normal.

The crap (riots & protests) that occurred in 2020 in the downtown area...gave them an inside peak of what could happen during the Democratic Convention.

I have a 2nd home in the North Suburbs of Chicago. Driving a little north into Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, and Highland Park...I did notice a few more homes with their Democratic and Republican banners. A little more than the typical 20 - 30 homes you'll see that normally display their politics all year for the past 20 years.

(I have a few images and may post it later if I can find them in my photo archives)

The unusual thing I noticed was a few more police cars driving through the neighborhoods near Green Bay Road in the North suburbs. I stopped a patrol car in the Hubbard area and we talked about the military for 10 minutes after he noticed my military hat. He said they're ready and he hoped there are more of us walking the neighborhoods during the convention because they can use the help if shit hits the fan.

I told him I would not be in the States from August 2024 - January 2025. Most of my close relatives will be visiting my family here in Québec, Canada.

August 19–22, 2024. The United Center

McCormick Place for secondary convention business​

wrbtrader

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024
  10. I'm in Chicago a couple times a month, sometimes more. I appreciate your take on things, but mine is that the city, especially downtown, will be up for grabs. Police and national guard will have stand down orders given by a very left leaning mayor. They'll watch it burn. We'll know soon enough.

#10     Apr 30, 2024
    smallfil likes this.