Panama City, Panama

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by UVXY20, May 5, 2024.

1. UVXY20

UVXY20

Any traders down there? We are thinking of relocating.

2. DaveV

DaveV

I would love to know why you are thinking of moving to Panama. Any trader or tax advantages?

tf6655 likes this.
  3. UVXY20

UVXY20

Political exile if Trump wins.

4. schizo

schizo

Other than being a little noisy during "spring vacation", it's nice year round with white sands and all.

tf6655 likes this.
  5. UVXY20

UVXY20

Um, wrong Panama City.

6. schizo

schizo

Ohh... that Panama City. Still, same beautiful beaches :). I hear the San Blas is a real hidden gem.

7. Damn..I just re-read the title. Panama city florida too quiet in every regard. Panama city, Panama is like a smaller Manhattan...very very financially oriented in every way...many US traders there...but they might not want to make it public here...maybe try direct messaging. Or a Mexico hookup region prolly has some detours into panama city people. You will love it..but you really need to speak pretty good spanish...or get into a fast spanish emersion course (8 hours of spanish per day for 8 weeks). The hidden beach towns to the north, on the same coast are simply amazing on the weekends. The Starlink is a fraction of the cost compared to USA. Nomad Capitalist on youtube talks about the tax advantages and the fairly easy permanent residency visa.

Last edited: May 6, 2024
    VPhantom and beginner66 like this.
  8. Its basically a smaller Manhattan with amazing beaches nearby

[​IMG]

VPhantom and Picaso like this.
  9. schizo

schizo

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

upload_2024-5-6_11-17-0.jpeg

VPhantom and Picaso like this.
  10. MichalTr

MichalTr

To commenters - you guys were there or just repost from internet :> ? I was there for some time, during my trip around the world. I don't think is that great for a living. There is huge difference between just visiting place (or enjoying some time there) and living in a place. It also depend on lifestyle you like - if lying on the beach is your thing (is not mine) then of course there are good possibilities for that there (as in many other places around). But for a living - in my private opinion - way too warm and humid, not really great choice of products in supermarkets, unstable political situation (when there were big protests the supply chains were broken very quick, there were empty shelves in supermarkets in just days/weeks) and a bit low quality in general. When it came to Panam City, some part of the city looks like on your photos, but a lot is just mess, trash, etc. (I don't know, maybe that's also not bother you, I just compare to my part of world). And I also think price/quality value in general is not great there. From the positives - comparing to many other places in Central or South America - that place was really safe (although - again, cannot compare it even to Europe) and the people were very nice, so that is very positive always. When it came to Spanish - I don't know Spanish that much and had no problem in communicating there. Again - comparing to many other places around (and south) some part of people speak English at least a bit. I know there is quite large migration there, especially from US, in one or two specific parts of the city.

#10     May 6, 2024