Swing trader ….. $9K to $80M in 8 years

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BKR88, Apr 2, 2024.

1. BKR88

BKR88

Strategy and trade management are in the thread.

Axon likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

There are quite a few vital information missing on the main/summary page.
    Since you are the thread creator, these are the
    questions for you.

1. Where is his income tax statement?

2. Who is promoting/publishing him?
    pedma?
    Kristjan himself?

Then why is Kristjan promoting himself?

And who is Pedma?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  3. d08

d08

Mildly interesting how he embraced no-one being able to spell his name (Kullamägi) right and just went with the misspelling.

jys78 and fan27 like this.
  4. Hello BKR88,

Thank you for sharing.

How do you know Kristjan Qullamaggie is not lying about his trading performance?

Do you have any 3rd party audit documentation of his trading performance I can see for myself?

I do not believe anything about a trader unless I see proof that my eyes can agree on. Too many scammers and liars in the trading industry.

Thank you

5. PPC

PPC

Exactly. I have noticed that the really good traders are usually humble, emotionally very mature and usually have no interest at all at self-promotion or bragging on youtube like like teenagers do.

Obviously there are always exceptions.

6. Hello PPC,

Exactly. Why would someone with $80 Million dollars cash, be on twitter talking about trading and owning a website newsletters?

If I had $80 million dollars cash, you would Never in a million years see me on any social media platform making content or making videos. Complete waste of my time.

TheGoatTrader, KevD, BAT31 and 7 others like this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

Perhaps there are some agreements between OP and Kristjan.

Badkarma and PPC like this.
  8. ondafringe

ondafringe

Which is precisely why we don't believe any of your BS! :D

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  9. PPC

PPC

My guess is that many YouTube trading influencers have egos that love attention, admiration, importance, etc.

Deep down they’re probably not happy with their own lives or their own trading performances.

What always makes me laugh is how people promote the dollar amounts (eg. “turned $9,100 into over $80,000,000”), while in the real world (most) traders track their performance in R/R units, expectancies, etc, knowing that percentage size of their returns (and drawdowns) is a function of position sizing (and the frequency of trade opportunities).

One rare example of genuine trader who tells you how it really is in the real world is:

SunTrader and ButterflyEffect like this.
  10. lol, are you calling dante a genuine trader?

Im not sure how he ended up on 'chats with traders', probably because he has a large twitter following, and talks very well, but is there any proof he is a profitable trader?

He says he exploited loopholes with spreadbet firms in UK about 20 years ago, but we all did that, was easy money back then. Is there any proof he has been profitable since?

I know many 'traders' in the UK, they trade FX 1 micro lots. 50 pence/cents per tick or less.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    #10     Apr 3, 2024
    canoe, zghorner and SimpleMeLike like this.