MotiveWave is an easy-to-use broker-neutral full-featured professional charting, analysis and trading platform, that also specializes in advanced analysis tools like:
MotiveWave is built for the individual trader and has very advanced charts and drawing tools that are highly customizable and yet still easy-to-use.
- Elliott Wave
- Gartley and Harmonics
- Hurst Cycles
- Volume and Order Flow Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
Plus, MotiveWave has all of the features (and more) that you would expect in a professional trading platform, including:
MotiveWave is available in 5 different editions, designed to meet individual trading needs, experience and budget.
- Scanners (Elliott Wave, Gartley and Study)
- Entry/Exit Strategies
- Trade Simulation
- Strategy Trading
- Custom Strategies using Java SDK
- Strategy Backtesting
- Strategy Optimization (Genetic and Exhaustive)
- Replay Mode
- Walk-forward Testing
- Strategy Reporting
- Support for Multiple Brokers and Data Service Providers
- Support for all asset classes that the Brokers and Data Service Providers support. This may include Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options, and Cryptocurrencies.
MotiveWave is available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms.
Take our Risk-Free 14 Day Free Trial and Test Drive MotiveWave for Yourself: https://www.motivewave.com/free_trial.htm
MotiveWave for macOS
A Full-Featured Professional Trading Platform built for the Individual Trader.
- Version 6.3 for MotiveWave Trading Platform Nov 12, 2020
- Version 6.0 Beta 3 for MotiveWave Trading Platform Sep 25, 2019
- Version 6.0 Beta 2 for MotiveWave Trading Platform May 30, 2019