Adapters list now has an edit button in each row. We continue to stabilize existing functionality and meticulously, step by step, implement new, useful features with a single aim: to ease the life of options traders. Take a look at what we accomplished in November.
- Adapters list now has an edit button in each row.
- Transport settings
- When any position in a strategy is modified, the chart's zoom (if any) will be automatically reset to the default state.
- Complicated what-if scenarios, where users can set up IV for particular strikes are now back again.
- Context menu with a list of spreads templates have a new item that invokes the templates manager window.
- Templates manager
- Position row context menu now contains the Options desk item that invokes a desk of the corresponding series.
- Positions table has a new column with realized P&L.
- Status bar now contains more information about the license.
- License link
- License settings
- TeamViewer launch button has a blue color.
- To delete a position, the user now has to confirm the operation.
- Fixed a set of problems with launching software under some versions of Windows, including Win7 and some server builds.
- Fixed an error that prevented users from opening the commissions setting window.
- Fixed an error that prevented users from opening the log file.
- Fixed an error that was breaking the strategy chart if some specific price range was selected.
- Fixed the logic of P&L (C) and P&L (S) calculation.
- Fixed several problems with manual changing of position price and quantity.
- Fixed several problems with the process of position deletion.