AutoAITrader Expert generating more than 4 Millions from 10K capital (7 years period)

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by autoaitrader, Jul 16, 2024.

1. Hi All,

I hope you are doing well.

I have recently developed an expert advisor based on a statistical model and Fibonacci levels. The strategy appears very promising, as running backtests on EURUSD from 19-12-2016 to 31-5-2024 shows profits of $4,362,238 from a $10,000 initial investment. I used the control price model.

However, there are times when the expert advisor takes too long to close trades at breakeven or in profit. There have been instances where it goes for 2 to 3 months without generating any profits, which might discourage potential users. I am running low on ideas for further improvements. Any positive collaboration from members would be greatly appreciated. I will provide three free copies for 3 months of usage to positive collaborators that enrich this topic.

You can download and backtest the expert advisor from the MQL5 website.

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/119870?source=Site+Profile+Seller

Looking forward to positive discussion, Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2024
  2. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

>99.9% chance your paper profits stem from bugs in backtest engine, martingale bets, and/or overfitting. Start forward test with small money (e.g. 10k) and see if you get anywhere near your expected results. The fact you're selling a product based on paper results that would have made you rich had it worked says a lot. No offense, ET gets a lot of posts like these.

If it does work, simply trade it yourself and you will be rich, no problemo.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Don't use EURUSD; it is very lazy, and it sleeps most of the time.

Try using more energetic and hardworking like gold, NQ, crude oil .....

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

$2 Powerball ticket has better odds of making $4,362,238

mason macgregorson likes this.
  5. back testing data is worthless, you ought to know that. Forward walk, real time trade your system or even cash trade but do not back test.

SimpleMeLike likes this.

6. Why would you run such a strategy on an "expert advisor bulls.it crap environment?" when any FX broker would close your account or make your trading life miserable? Most FX brokers run B Book business models, so they are your counterpart for your trades. Your profit is their loss and vice versa.

Run your strategy on REAL MICROSTRUCTURE DATA (I think Oanda has a good database) or the institutional arm of FXCM UK. And chose a STP/deep liquidity Tier2 brokerage house (Sucden Financial, FXCM PRO, Oanda etc) or Tier1.

BTW: have you run the strategy in USD/JPY? You should....;=)

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  7. Hello Nighthawk,

Very good comment

Question for you please:

1. Is www.forex.com a good broker from your experience or knowledge? Or do you prefer Oanda broker if USA citizen?

2. Do you recommend me trading with offshore unregulated broker to get higher leverage, 500:1, than USA broker max of 50:1?

Thank you,

8. tomas262

tomas262

Forex.com is part of the Stonex group - https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SNEX/?guccounter=1
    Have multiple accounts with various and copy trades. If one go belly up nothing to worry about

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  9. Good Evening tomas262,

Thank you for the response.

So are you saying if I have 5 trading systems. I can run the 5 trading systems on forex Broker A, and then install copy software to copy trades from Broker A to Broker B and Broker C?

This way I do not have to install MT5 on 3 different brokers?

Thank you