Black seed oil anyone?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am having phenomenal results with cold pressed Black Seed oil for tissue inflammation in my foot. I was wondering if anyone else here is using it for something?

Black Seed oil is good for just about anything. Its TQ% effects its price, the max. TQ is 4% and a 4 ounce bottle can be 40 bucks. Make sure it is cold pressed and from Turkey or Ethiopia. Couple of drops all it takes and you will thank Muhammad for his wisdom.

Oh yeah, it tastes like brown shoe polish, so you may want to flush it down with juice or milk. One can eat the seeds themselves by putting it on salad, bread, bagel, etc.

"Black seed oil contains antioxidants and bioactive compounds. It may benefit skin and hair health, help reduce inflammation, and support weight loss. Black seed oil is an herbal ingredient derived from the plant Nigella sativa, which is native to Eastern Europe and Western Asia."

MACD and Sprout like this.
  2. Sprout

Sprout

Nigella Sativa aka Black Cumin Seed Oil
    Has a long history and/also lot's of current peer-reviewed studies. Bought it about a year ago, but forgot what for, thanks for bringing it to the forefront of my attention again.

except from Brian Roemmelle's 'Read Multiplex'
    "Nigella sativa is a flowering plant belonging to the ranunculus family, native to South and Southwest Asia. It has a long history dating back to over 8000 years, during which it was used in various medicinal, cosmetic, and therapeutic practices. The plant grows up to 12 inches tall and produces seeds that have a variety of uses, including medicinal, culinary, and cosmetic purposes. These seeds are also known by various names, including black seeds, black cumin, black cumin seeds, and kalonji. Oil derived from the seeds is widely used for various purposes. Nigella sativa is now grown in many countries around the world.

The earliest evidence of Black Seed oil can be found in cultures through Africa, the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Evidence suggests the processing and storage of the seeds and oil was valued and actively traded across the earliest trade routes.

There is evidence of residual Black Seed Oil in pottery from ancient Sumerian cultures. We can also see references in the cuneiform from recipes to trade records that Sumerians kept in clay tablets that still survive."

MACD likes this.
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Instead of ingesting it, you may want to consider taking the oil itself and rubbing it directly into the skin of your foot. The absorption will be awesome and there may be some localized effects from applying it that way.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I tried that with castor oil, but the pain is/was in the sole and the sole part of the foot is really bad for absorption.

Castor oil: "Castor oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal, and pain-relieving properties that may offer health benefits. It can help relieve constipation, moisturize skin, clean dentures, and induce labor. Limited research suggests that castor oil may help relieve joint pain, but more research is needed."

Plus when I have oily foot I can't move around...But I may give it a try, although I don't like to mess with success.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I ordered the second bottle. The TQ% is 2%, and I think it does work better. (will need more time) So don't cheap out when you try it.