Futures prop challenges ranking

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TrAndy2022, Oct 11, 2024.

1. 2024-10-11_133010.jpg 2024-10-11_133238.jpg 2024-10-11_133255.jpg 2024-10-11_133443.jpg

HawaiianIceberg likes this.
  2. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

That’s great but do you take into account hidden costs ? For example TST has one time 149$ activation fees for all accounts. APEX has ~100$ market data (it’s sim LMAO).

Some rules such as intraday trailing draw down for E2T and Apex are instant 0/20.

Would be great if you could provide more details and transparency.

Do you take into account how much money they give you access ? Because 2 combines can score similarly on the 4 criterias. But what if one gives access to 3,000$ and the other 4,500$ ?

The ArmyNavy coupon code feels like you’re an affiliate. Trying to promote your coupon to the community for you to earn commission.

Since TST went from 2 to 1 rounds for their combine they’re just the best. Few rules. Great reputation and you can have up to 5 combines (Copy Trader). It’s a no brainer for me. Might not be the best value (IDK but 5 is top) but overall … they’re the best.

Plus all combines within a prop firms offer different value. Here for TST the 150k offers the best value (btw 3.4 and 5$ for every dollar spend / made depending on nbr of rebill)

IMG_1527.jpeg

Unless you’re trying to game poorly engineered combines then go with TST. If you take your trading seriously.

I think the ranking is biased towards ArmyNavy.

Well I understand this might be a screenshot and not made by you but by ArmyNavy.

But I am open minded. Show me a combine you think could beat TST 150k one and I’ll check.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2024
    HawaiianIceberg, toon and zghorner like this.
  3. Coin Flip

Coin Flip

I think Topstep is generally great overall given their prices and rules, however if you value payout structure, and are willing to pay little more and deal with harder rules, I would go with TakeProfitTrader.

Say you hit a homerun of $3,000 profit in one day. WIth TakeProfitTrader you can take a payout instantly, while with TopStep you need 4 more winning days and then you can only take 50% of it as payout (until you have 30 winning days)

Also one underrated feature of TakeProfitTrader is if you make it to live funded, they actually pay your professional trader data fees, which is remarkable. Haven't seen any other firm do that, see link.

https://takeprofittraderhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/15172050248093-Market-data

PeanutButter108 and Sekiyo like this.
  4. legionx

legionx

A quick look at this list reminds me of Kelly Ann's list from YouTube. If so, you know what to do. If it's not her list, my apologizes Futures Trading with Kelly Ann

5. I find it helpful to have my custom trustpilot indicator attached too, speaking of the last 30 days 1 star reviews as percentage to all reviews in the last 30d.
    No.3_TP Indi.jpg
    So Take Profit Trader and TopStep are on par and by far the best one to choose among futures prop firms based on the user experiences. TPT have best rules it seems.

Uprofit with some distance so there might be issues you do not want.

Apex and MyfundedFutures are certainly no more good, they are on the way to be scammy with all the implemented rules in comparison to other props.
    Reputation is damaged but it seems they still can survive based on the past and the many payouts they have done so far. But this is the past. Future can be different.

Fasttrack is already on a 100% scam level, I do not see that they can get out of this. The reputation is too much damaged already. I bet that they will disappear soon.

Sekiyo likes this.
  6. On CFD props the Trustpilot indicator is actually less useful than it was some months ago. Actually too many 5* reviews are forced or bought and too many of bad ones removed.
    TP Indi.jpg
    Green seems okay from that custom Trustpilot indicator. Red fields are scam indicating. You need to be very cautious here on buying (new) challenges. Watch this then.

MV removed as they also had no reviews. At least broker based prop with more than 20% bad reviews in relation are scammy or scam indicator, that something is going on with denied payouts. Also I find the number of reviews at all a bit indicative, that there is at least some action. More actions means more money flow in the pot...

7. Updated on the number of reviews, so any firm with too less reviews got sorted out here. Also more exact percentage numbers applied.
    No.1_TP Indi.jpg
    No.3a_TP Indi.jpg
    Out of the CFD broker based props FINTOKEI seems to be the best choice right now. As they are CZECH based and the regulator in Czech said there will be no regulation at all on simulation funded business schemes. So also FTMO is the other big one in CZECH who can be considered as the most safe CFD prop.

8. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Sorry but Value wise ... TST wins !

The best value is TST 150K which gives access to 5$ for every dollar spent then made.

upload_2024-10-12_17-42-47.png

*TST is TopStepTrader
    *TPT is TakeProfitTrader

Last edited: Oct 12, 2024
  9. You forgot TPT does have only 50% consistency rules, TST is stricter here. Also on TPT you have on demand payouts, so faster to get any money out than TST. In the live SIM TPT has no consistency rules anymore. So TPT is easier, yes it cost little bit more, but this is trade off, cause you get more for your money.
    You also forgot that THERE IS ALWAYS A RUNNING PROMO CODE FOR TPT. So 40% you need to deduct from challenge fee at TPT to make it comparable, then you can post again your sheet between TST and TPT.

https://takeprofittraderhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/17365977719837-NOFEE40-PROMO-FAQS-Old

"How Does The NOFEE40 Promo Work?

During this “NOFEE40” special promo you’ll get a 40% lifetime discount off any account and have your $130 PRO account activation fees waived for life!"

So not only 40% challenge fee off you also get activation fee of $130 waived for life. That is by far the better offer at TPT than what you can get at Topstep.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2024
  10. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

That's with the 40% Discount applied to TPT (TakeProfitTrader)

upload_2024-10-12_18-16-9.png

Both TopStep and TakeProfitTrader have the Consistency and Max Limit Loss rule.
    But you might withdraw your money more easily with TakeProfitTrader.

#10     Oct 12, 2024
    HawaiianIceberg likes this.