More Price TA (from somebody besides me)

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Scataphagos, Jul 10, 2024.

tuxedo69, SimpleMeLike and toon like this.
  2. p0box4

p0box4

It's always easy after the move has happened, i would love to see someone making these kind of calls consistently before the moves happened.

3. Good Morning p0box4,

Yes, you just have to try your best in real time to make money everyday or as many days as you can. We can't keep learning trading forever, because we still have to make money.

Too much knowledge and no money is not good for health.

4. hilmy83

hilmy83

This mofo literally just mark where it went o_O....so EASY!

p0box4 and murray t turtle like this.
  5. p0box4

p0box4

That's absolutely not what i meant, but okay.

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2024-7-11_9-3-48.jpeg

Somebody besides you?

It sounds eerieeeeee

7. Good Evening p0box4,

I just reread your statement.

You will never see someone trade in person. Because it will take you too long to trust them, then you have to make money from it. And it too much work for someone to teach you how to trade.

There is no answers given in trading business.

There is nothing else on earth I need to learn about trading. I do not want to be an old man staying learning trading and waiting for a teacher.

The more you learn about trading , the poorer you become. And there is more to life then trading. Not good to trade the ES futures market forever, hurry and get rich, and enjoy the life with family and friends and women to sex.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2024
  8. schizo

schizo

These skanks who post "after the fact" should be banned.

9. themickey

themickey

None of what you say is true! :)
    Just think, going to school and learning makes everyone dumber and poorer, hmmmmmm.
    When one gets old, trading is a great skill to have, working for yourself, work from home, entertaining, fun, fills in the day, keeps the brain active.
    When you get old who then wants to be running around the neighbourhood looking for sex?

10. LOL at this thread.

#10     Jul 11, 2024
    taowave likes this.