The UVIX Reborn thread

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, Sep 11, 2024.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

here's my take on it; I'm going johnny holmes on this during its magnificent upcoming ascent.. vix/volatility has Finally woken up uvixsept112024-09-11_9-49-51.jpg uvix9112024-09-11_9-51-45.jpg

Darc likes this.
  2. Darc

Darc

Great to see you back Ken. One of ET's true Legends!

3. qwerty11

qwerty11

You think UVIX will go at or above $6 in the coming weeks?

4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Calhoun is mostly a lot of noise so that he can claim some 'victory' on any spike in these etfs. Pull up a 3 month chart and note that at the very top of the giant spike up he was on here saying he was going to 'scale' into his long volatility positions. I'm inclined to think this a reckless gambler's strategy with -EV.

5. The only thing volatility ETF knows how to do is print new ATL... Should be the easiest trade in history. Records for VXX show 99% of trades are long vol... It's either genius institutional trading...or retail degeneracy. Gonna go with the ladder

6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Im calling BOTTOM Of the YEAR UVIX today Oct 1., it''ll shoot up between now and election nov 4 imo
    UVIXBottomCall1Oct.jpg

7. Darc

Darc

I'm giving up on Ken. He only shows up during down periods. If you can't trade Long, you can't trade Short.

Ken, either restart your old Sex Doll Thread or into the Abyss you go. At least your Sex Doll fetish gave you some credibility, but this chit doesn't.

8. You were like his number one fan.

9. Darc

Darc

Mate, the Man HAD Balls. Respect for any Dude willing to share with the World his "lovely Ladies". I thought maybe he'd solved Mans eternal problem - Women! If only they blinked or moved a bit.

The Man WAS a Beast. He'd shag a Tree trunk if it looked cute.

#respect

KCalhoun likes this.
  10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

im such a fkg genius.. ur welcome codUVIX22024-10-03_9-40-29.jpg

#10     Oct 3, 2024