10 serious COVID patients given Israeli drug, leave hospital in one day

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Nighthawk, Aug 23, 2021.

1. d08

d08

Read again. It's actually you who is scared and clueless. The better vaccines have been clearly proven to avoid serious Covid cases, so my decision was logical. Yours is not.

#21     Aug 23, 2021
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

So you know about ADE then ?? and in the 60's they tried this and everyone died when the came back into contact with the virus yeah ??

Do you also know all of the Animals that took the Jab's all died aswell, so they just ignored that and tried to stick it into 7Billion people, including kids which have ZERO risk and Pregnant woman with no regard to the babies safety.

Not sounding suspicious at all is it.

#22     Aug 23, 2021
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Sorry, but you need a alternate reality machine, to see how the same person jabbed and unjabbed would react to prove there better off and as that doesn't exist I call BS.

Infact, everyone I know who's had covid mildly, then had the jab then had Covid worse which is interesting, nobody unjabbed has had covid noticeably aswell.

Also, Covid's been around without Jab's it would be over already, Jab's are keeping it going around, so yes the people who it is going to easily kill, have already been killed.

Study up on ADE!!! and the Increase in Blood Clots which is still increasing, then you'll be SCARED SHITLESS and 75% chance dead within 3years.

#23     Aug 23, 2021
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Anyone else notice, everyone even the dumb trolls ( D08, Scammer WBR ) are still posting and still alive, nobody appears to have died, pandemic LOL Total Hoax!!!

The Jab's will sadly change this over the next 8months I'm pretty sure, goodbye jabbed, you thought you where smart, but no your just huge ego's fragile ones at that.

1 way of removing the stupid people, scare them into taking a dangerous jab for a not very dangerous virus, only the smart shall remain!!

#24     Aug 23, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

There's a song about that. (Of COURSE there is, Overnight. *sighs*)

#25     Aug 23, 2021
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Space themed video aswell, there is a first, sadly not BSG your losing it!!

#26     Aug 23, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Must be the side effects of the Pfizer vaccine. *PFFFFHHHTT*

#27     Aug 23, 2021
  8. d08

d08

Where I live, just about 41% of people are unvaccinated. 76% of new cases were for these unvaccinated people. Of people needing hospitalization, 81% are unvaccinated. Can you do math?

#28     Aug 23, 2021
    VPhantom and NoahA like this.
  9. d08

d08

75% dead within 3 years, cool. So you're expecting what, 500 million deaths in the next 3 years?
    There's absolutely no connection of these vaccines causing ADE, this isn't the same as the old dengue or measles vaccines which are discontinued.

#29     Aug 23, 2021
    VPhantom and NoahA like this.
  10. d08

d08

Never go full retard. I know at least two people who died from Covid. Many more that suffered badly (24/7 on oxygen).

#30     Aug 23, 2021
    VPhantom, NoahA and Damanuelman like this.