10 serious COVID patients given Israeli drug, leave hospital in one day

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Nighthawk, Aug 23, 2021.

1. albion

albion

No need to be so afraid of the mRNA vaccines. They are extremely safe and effective at preventing serious illness and death. While Delta has increased symptomatic Covid-19 among the vaccinated slightly, prevention of hospitalization and serious illness has held steady.

ADE is extremely rare, and can be caused by the disease itself, treatments like convalescent plasma, or vaccines. There is no evidence of ADE arising with regard to Covid-19 or its treatments or vaccines. So, try to let go of your fear. Here is a good deep dive into ADE if you want to try to educate yourself a little bit about such things: https://www.deplatformdisease.com/b...ncement-ade?rq=antibody-dependent enhancement

#31     Aug 24, 2021
    VPhantom, sebking1986 and virtusa like this.
  2. VERY IMPORTANT:

The vaccines are probably deliberately made to be leaky (attacking only 1-2 spike proteins out of 28 spikes form the virus).

Then this will create an environment for the virus to mutate to become a stronger variant which escapes the vaccine induced antibody. I am quite sure this is coming in 1-2 months time as more and more people are vaccinated.

We will not have this super variant if the vaccines are not leaky. Remember, leaky vaccines is probably not a bug, but a feature.

#32     Aug 24, 2021
  3. virtusa

virtusa

This famous Doctor Zelenko, who pretends to have saved thousands of patients, and who is selling expensive pills on the internet to"heal" vaccinated people is a Jew too...

Turveyd is a huge fan from this man.

#33     Aug 24, 2021
    d08 likes this.
  4. virtusa

virtusa

Can you show or link to HARD PROOF?

You do know that from the flu there are every year new variants? And that was never a problem.

I will follow your paranoid logic:
    Even if you are not vaccinated you will risk to get infected and then you have a problem again. It will continue till a variant will kill you too. So we are all lost, vaccinated or not.

PS: I am already fully vaccinated 3 months and still survive. No signs at all of any problem. I know a lot of people who are also double vaccinated for months and they are all still alive. The dentist of my wife (49 years old) died from Covid, she was not vaccinated.

#34     Aug 24, 2021
    VPhantom and d08 like this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

If they've told you that on the tv then it must be true, how could I be so wrong, the people that read off a screen would never say what ever there told for money, ohhh hang on that there job, ffs!

Everyone jabbed has had covid again and worse than 1st time,. Nobody unjabbed has had covid again.

So get which wears off then vet covid again worsez then another jab covid worse and repeat until dead yeah,. Nothing to worry about at all, enjoy your jabs, if i had any money I'd put good money on you won't be alive in 3 years.

Enjoy your short life, the Elite would thank you, but they don't care!

#35     Aug 24, 2021
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Yep! But they prefer the 100% safe line, which is obviously a lie as I know 14 jab deaths. Zero covid!

Chickens Merkel disease 70s used a leaky vaccine, the jabbed chickens where fine, but it killed all of the unjabbed chicken that came into contact with, this could be an issue fir us, can have jab later, can't unhave it, so sticking to no till I see which way this going, but you don't kill the easy to contol sheep, you kill us :(

#36     Aug 24, 2021
    Market_Diver likes this.
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

Anything you say Dr Leaky Market Diver.

#37     Aug 24, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  8. spudpei

spudpei

So you’re saying the recently fda approved pfizer vaccine will kill us all ( vaccinated folks) in 3 years. Is there a way to not die after getting this vaccine?

#38     Aug 24, 2021
    d08 likes this.
  9. virtusa

virtusa

Yes there is.
    $55 a month. Guess who made and sells these pills?
    www.vladimirzelenonkomd.com

That's the man who in the US said he saved thousands of patients with this hydroxychloroquine thing. So looks very much like a snake oil vendor. Makes people afraid till they buy his magic pills.
    He suggests that 70% of all vaccinated people will die within 3 years.
    You can call him for medical advice for only $250. :D

#39     Aug 24, 2021
    VPhantom and d08 like this.
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Ohhh don't understand, so going to make fun to try to belittle it FFS!!

#40     Aug 24, 2021