10 serious COVID patients given Israeli drug, leave hospital in one day

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Nighthawk, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Isreal, saying Pfizer is shit, only 40% not the claimed 93% or whatever and it fades quickly over time, leaving zero immunity = seriously ill / dead!!

Do you want to take a nasty toxic jab for the rest of your life, which atleast causes serious blood clotts ?? well guessing to late.

#51     Aug 24, 2021
  2. d08

d08

That's utter garbage. Vaccines do fade over time, they all do. Pfizer vaccine doesn't fade for the protection of severe cases according to the study either (and no, I don't mean random blogs but actual studies).

Could be similar as with the rabies vaccine where the initial shots during a few months start fading but a booster shot a year later will give protection for many years.

#52     Aug 24, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Go tell Isreal there wrong then while they race around with 95% double jabbed trying to role out 3rd jab as a few weeks ago 6xs as likely to do if double jabbed than triple jabbed.

Maybe triple is just better lol

#53     Aug 24, 2021
  4. NoahA

NoahA

I do believe in freedom of choice. It should kind of be like capitalism in the markets, but without the FED coming to the rescue of course, and letting bad companies die. (hence true capitalism, not like what we have now)

Likewise, if you don't want the vaccine, that should be fine, but with the stipulation that you will be at the back of the line for healthcare. If you end up on a ventilator and didn't get the vaccine, if someone else needs your spot, we pull the plug on you. It would be much more efficient to do things this way rather than try and convince the die hard anti vaxxers to see the light.

Mother nature should be allowed to let stupid people die off who don't believe in science. And I realize that most who catch the virus will be fine, so its not like I believe in fear mongering. But the risk from the vaccine is magnitudes smaller than the risk from Covid. But if its a chance you want to take, its a trade you want to enter, then you need to suffer the consequences of that choice.

#54     Aug 24, 2021
    albion, VPhantom and d08 like this.
  5. d08

d08

Similar issues are already happening in developing countries. Hospitals turn away people one after another because they're full of Covid patients. Now imagine a group of Turveyds take up all the beds in a hospital because there's a .00001% chance of dying from the vaccine and they rather be on a ventilator in the ICU. You turn up needing urgent care and thus die because all nearby hospitals are at capacity.
    So this goes beyond personal choice.

#55     Aug 24, 2021
  6. virtusa

virtusa

First of all: Personal choice is always limited at the level where it damages the living conditions of the society. So the living conditions of the society have a higher priority then the personal choice or freedom. Freedom or free choice are never unlimited.
    • People have to stop for a red light when driving.
    • People cannot keep the entire neigbourhood awake at night with loud music.
    • People cannot walk naked wherever they go.
    • More extreme sample: I wish to kill my unvaccinated neigbour but cannot
    • Etc...
    The society limits the personal freedom because the living conditions of the society have priority. Without this the whole world would become a chaos and make any normal life impossible.

Second: aniti vaxxers say that Covid is just like the flu and you don't need any vaccination at all. If they are consequent, they have to renounce of any medical help or hospitalization. It is logical that these people would be banned from hospitals. They confirmed themselves that they do'nt need hospitalization. And they know exactly what they are doing because they know that only a very small group of them will die.

The fact that a lot of anti vaxxers finally end up in hospital crying and begging for help, proofs that they understand they are wrong. I still don't see anybody asking to be unvaccinated. So it is clear what the best option is today: vaccination.

The only positive thing about all these people who are dying now is that the large majority are anti vaxxers. So the group of anti vaxxers shrinks much faster as the group of vaccinated. Nature is helping to solve the problem.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    #56     Aug 25, 2021
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Well I will admit I've made an error, it's not 6months till the jabs wear off its 5months, sorry, atleast that's what uk government is saying so expect after this 3 monthly jabs for LIFE!

COVID is going to wipe out 0.02% of world population omg no.
    Jabs via clotts 40% ohhh that's fine.
    ADE 35% also fine if it saves anyone from covid.

Why are hospitals filling up, deaths 10xs what they where last year, despite 80% which is 95% of over 30s being double jabbed.

It's almost like the jabs are making it worse, but it's not what the people on the tvare reading out so must be all fine and dandy.

When you all start dying remember I told you so, and yes I will have a big shit eating grin on my face, you lot are stupid to live :)

#57     Aug 25, 2021
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

I'm happy to sign away any covid related treatment as long as you keep that poision away from me!

Wouldn't go to hospital anyway there to busy worrying about pointless ppe which won't help forshit, making tic toc videos and ignoring patients incase they get a mild cough, fuck that.

I'll go out for a walk in fresh air, keep my lungs clear and working, lying around in a stuffy hospital worst thing you can do.

Got a terrible head cold, 10xs worse than covid last year, you lot really over exagerate covid muppets!

#58     Aug 25, 2021
  9. d08

d08

It doesn't "wear off", it's efficacy drops slightly. Where do you get this nonsense?

#59     Aug 25, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  10. d08

d08

Not surprised you're banned from FF and other forums. Worst of Covid is death before suffering plenty, so you had 10x worse with a flu...got it.

#60     Aug 25, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.