10-Year Old Abuse Victim Leaves Republican Utopia Ohio to Get Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 2, 2022.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

“On Monday three days after the Supreme Court issued its groundbreaking decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, Dr. Caitlin Bernard, an Indianapolis obstetrician-gynecologist, took a call from a colleague, a child abuse doctor in Ohio,” the Columbus Dispatch reports.

“Hours after the Supreme Court action, the Buckeye state had outlawed any abortion after six weeks. Now this doctor had a 10-year-old patient in the office who was six weeks and three days pregnant.”

“Could Bernard help?”

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

[​IMG]

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Fucking Democrats currently have The White House,House and Senate.They can end the filibuster,make Roe feferal law,add Justices to The SC,make DC and some territories US States giving them more US Senators.They can do all this right fucking now.I am as pissed with them as I am with republicans right now.

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Forgot Manchin and Sinema?

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I do.But the President and party are doing nothing about them.Biden recently said he wouldn't add Justices to The SC even if he could.

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

There is nothing to threaten Manchin with.

7. Biden is a bigger loser than Trump.

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

DOJ on his daughter.Support a primary challenger in 2024.Do everything possible to make sure he losses in 2024.

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He is.I voted for the democrat presidential candidate in every election since I was 18.I wont be voting for Biden in 2024.

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

None of that helps in 2022 and it pretty much ensures he will join Republicans. Its a nice gesture but changes nothing practically.

#10     Jul 2, 2022