~100k needed for producing a DVD

Discussion in 'Trading' started by andrasnm, Aug 16, 2007.

1. I need a ~$100,000 to produce a video that could rival "the Secret." If you would know a person or group that might be interested as investors, please let me know (IM me)
    I am a publisher and I have the script to base the DVD on. It is a best selling book and I have all the rights.....

2. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

and this book is...

3. details only to serious investors, Sorry...
    The fact is that the book is public domain. the film, DVD modifications are mine and this is why I just cannot say more.

4. Are you blackguard/islands??

5. The 'secret's' out....

6. I am not sure what you mean....

7. My apologies. I thought that you might have been an esteemed member who has failed to raise monies from et members in the past and now was trying a new angle.

8. Well, if that's what you meant this is my first offense. I however fully know that a $100k is Saturday night boogie money to some and I am looking for someone who is also sympathetic to the message and wants this project succeed not only how much they can profit, if any. Selling a DVD is not that hard on Amazon and other venues if the title and content is already known. (which is the case here). I have no guarantees however that Oprah would interview me or one could make a 500k profit from this....

9. Quote from andrasnm:

quote 1: It is a best selling book and I have all the rights.....

quote 2: The fact is that the book is public domain...

So you were distorting the truth at first, when you tried to represent yourself as "having all the rights" when in reality, it is public domain, and everyone had all the rights.

And it is nice of you to assume that ET people who have so much that $100K is a small amount, got their large amounts of money by sending it to such an honest guy? Gee, show me where to send a check for $100K...

10. Hey dickhead,
    I am not on trial here.....

The actual script is based on a public domain work that is very popular. I can keep the title and that is a plus.

#10     Aug 16, 2007