2 courtside seats at Oracle cost the same as this house in Cleveland

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Jun 2, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

• [​IMG]
    Photo: Ezra Shaw, Getty Images
    IMAGE6OF6
    OAKLAND, CA - JUNE 01: Recording artists Rihanna and Jay-Z attend Game 1 of the 2017 NBA Finals at ORACLE Arena on June 1, 2017 in Oakland, California. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)less

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

5. Property in the US is too cheap.In Russia the same house, even in the far east, would cost approx. $200K

6. RRY16

RRY16

Nope! OakTown ain't changing.. Raiders and Warriors are both bouncing in the next 2-3 yrs.

7. I would pay NOT to have to sit through an NBA game.

8. sle

sle

Gentrification is driven by the economy. What's going for Cleveland that would be an incentive for gentrification?

Maybe it's the Russian property that's massively overpriced (since you guys can't trust any other assets really).

vanzandt likes this.
  9. dealmaker

dealmaker

Nothing apparent at the moment thus gentrification is not imminent but history is repetitive and cheap real estate prices are a bonus.

10. sle

sle

In that case why not pick real estate in Detroit? It's real cheap there :)

PS. If I had to chose some distressed RE, I'd buy a bungalow in Puerto Rico, not of a house in a Cleveland ghetto

#10     Jun 3, 2017