200,000 traders around the world have already chosen InstaForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by IFX Katerine, Jul 17, 2010.

1. ijak

ijak

bunch of thugs will not hold an annual contest with prizes $ 500,000, and various other unique contest
    and made a winner of the contest can rob them with a prize money they earned
    oh yeah.please note.even the prize for the winner is a credit facility from InstaForex, but the winner can withdraw their profits without restrictions
    lol again

#151     Jul 23, 2010
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Is it not interested that most of "defenders" are registered in July.....

Insta guys, you started this thread with very pompous title, that is one of the reason you taking heat. Also, not being based in US and registered with NFA is another minus.

Another one is 30% bonus on all deposits, it is just too good to be true. Are you saying that after $100K deposit, the account will have 130k?

Most know that trading forex, is trading in virtual world, and the accounts basically have little protection as Refco fiasco showed in 2005.

I assume in Russia there is even less protection for customer funds.

It takes time to build reputation, let's see if you stick around, as the heat against you here will only increase.

Regards,
    redduke

#152     Jul 24, 2010
  3. Yes, very interesting... all defenders of InstaFx all are new members...

I wonder...

[​IMG]

#153     Jul 24, 2010
  4. Katerina

More than 200,000 girls from around the world have chosen me.

I offer a 30% bonus on signature plus a 13% p.a on good behavior.

My spreads are so tight... you cant believe it.

I am the only man alive offering 1000 orgasmic leverage.

Yes, I am the real thing. I am regulated and segregated in 69 jurisdictions.

#154     Jul 24, 2010
  5. ijak

ijak

yap this brokerage based in rusia..
    and btw i almost forgot..most of USA brokerage move their server out of USA juridiction..
    and i assume USA is planning to wipe out all of retail trader and "hedging strategy" trader
    and most of you are too lazy to open instaforex.com and lookoing for this page http://instaforex.com/get_bonus.php

and all of attackers just only made offensive comment without any
    courage to made a deposit even $100 from their awesome thousand dolar capital

i think no one has courage to do that..even their capital are awesome..^^

ok..ok..we have clown here..lolz
    i suggest you could consider a new career as a comedian
    you may be the funniest person in your class when you were in high school

#155     Jul 25, 2010
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Not true at all. Most of the big shops try to locate their servers as close to the exchanges as possible to reduce latency, that is in the real markets.

As we all know forex trading on retail level is a virtual trading where the trades do not even make it to intrabank, the broker either pairs them or just takes the other side, as 90% of traders loose $.

Not that money can not be made trading in bucket shops.

#156     Jul 26, 2010
  7. [​IMG]

#157     Jul 26, 2010
  8. Insta You’re wasting your time and $$ with Forex on this forum, anyone with half a brain cell knows ET is full of US equity and Futures firms plants ( paid members/ posters) continuously trying to convert FX trader base/volumes back to their own dwindling markets..

#158     Jul 29, 2010
  9. seriously,

what single trader here would use a broker in Russia to hold their funds and/or trade through? And with someone who has an attitude like the OP.

At first, I thought this was a joke, but they really seem to be a sponsor :eek:

#159     Jul 29, 2010
  10. One would be foolish to be so narrow minded to not see theirs a thriving financial world beyond USA border IMHO Russia, China Euroland ill are much safer places to hold your investment thanks to the US gov and their rigged US markets and politics..

#160     Jul 30, 2010