200,000 traders around the world have already chosen InstaForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by IFX Katerine, Jul 17, 2010.

1. InstaForex introduce a new service for customers who wish to maximum reliability: that of a bank guarantee. All customers with deposits exceeding 50,000 USD qualify for a bank guarantee that will protect their trading accounts from non-commercial risks associated with various types of force majeure and the dangers that exist in the modern financial world.

#171     Aug 27, 2010
  2. Awesome. Hurricane insurance for my forex account, but Vladimir can wire my shit to the Caymans and buy a one-way flight?

#172     Aug 27, 2010
  3. mr.az

mr.az

found an office of this broker in the USA :D

Introducing office in New Canaan
    Working time: 06:00 - 17:00 (GMT 00)
    Address: 208 Silvermine Rd, New Canaan, Connecticut, 06840, USA

there you go people

#173     Sep 6, 2010
  4. Do you a need a judge?

#174     Sep 6, 2010
  5. What a joke... .

How is that 1:1000 leverage is going to help me on the LONG TERM ?

I rarely exceed a real leverage of 1:15, and even then I'm very careful at my VaR.

If someone use a big leverage, the FAT TAILS which are IMPOSSIBLE to avoid on the market will kill them in NO time! Insta(nt)MarginCall

And this 30% bonus and 13% pa is... wow, I can't believe what I read here.

I have only one question and I'm really serious:
    Do you guys try to run a grocery store or a brokerage company?

#175     Sep 7, 2010

6. Starts to look more and more like a PONZI

#176     Sep 9, 2010
  7. LeeD

LeeD

Charles Ponzi is far more famous for "Ponzi scheme" than for his speculation in real estate. So, this is naturally effective publicity.

#177     Sep 9, 2010
  8. olias

olias

200,000 traders....that equates to 100 brokers servicing 2,000 traders each. I don't know how many brokers you have, but they must have their hands full.

#178     Sep 14, 2010
  9. How much is the fee to wire money to you? My bank does not charge me a fee but do you in any way pass on any bank fees to me for the incoming wire to you?

Also...How much is the fee to withdraw with a wire from you. My bank does not charge me a fee for incoming wires to me...but perhaps you folks pass on a fee for withdrawal by wire (outgoing wire fee)?

ElectricSavant

P. S. This Forum is mainly populated with traders from the USA. There are Forex Specialty Forums that are more global. This might explain the reception that you are getting here in Elitetrader. However the tone might be changing because of the recent regulation change the USA is getting in Forex. A lot of money is shifting all over the world out of the USA for Forex trading. InstaForex your patience is extrodinary and you might try to understand that for someone from the USA to send large quanities of Money overseas...offshore...etc...is rather intimidating and not trusted.

#179     Nov 7, 2010
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Electric,

Welcome back, it has been a while. How you doin?

Regards,
    redduke

#180     Nov 8, 2010