200,000 traders around the world have already chosen InstaForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by IFX Katerine, Jul 17, 2010.

1. There is only 1 question a Forex broker should ask themselves and respond honestly to their potential customers :

'Can I compete with Dukascopy or not'

Please answer, and if positive why.

#21     Jul 19, 2010
  2. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

Dukascopy is a strong company, but not long ago I read a lot of negative reviews on them. So don't understand why all brokers must be guided by them. Each company has its own advantages and disadvantages.

#22     Jul 19, 2010
  3. AK100

AK100

Love the way these scummy bucket shops tout high leverage as an advantage to the client!

#23     Jul 19, 2010
  4. You read alot of negative reviews on Dukascopy?.....LOL, yeah right !!

Katerine, how do you say in your native language?..... "You are full of sh*t !!!!"

#24     Jul 19, 2010
  5. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

You are so sure, our company is a bucket shop. Well, could you provide any fact to proove that?

It's your choice to set this leverage or not. The company doesn't make you to do this. The advantage of using this leverage is evident: the more leverage you use, the more profit you can gain. Others depend on your skills. ;)

#25     Jul 19, 2010
  6. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

Don't try to provoke me. I won't publish links to those resources, because I'm PR manager of competing broker and we have no reason to attack our business rival in this dirty way.

But you can always make Google search. ;)

#26     Jul 19, 2010
  7. AK100

AK100

Eka

You define yourself as a scummy bucket shop by giving your clients so much rope (1000:1) to hang themselves. Then you have the audacity to pump it up as if it's some sort of advantage. Sure, it is an advantage, for you not your clients.

No decent broker, one that cares about their clients (most of yours I assume are new), would even consider offering up to 1000:1 leverage.

Face facts, the real reason you offer 1000:1 is to get hold of your clients cash as anyone who trades with that sort of leverage is 100% going to lose either everything or the majority of their deposited cash.

#27     Jul 19, 2010
  8. Thanks for your reply.

I guess your answer to my question if you can compete with dukascopy is NO because you didn't said why you could.

I'm an average heavy Forex trader. I checked out your website, there is absolutely nothing there to convince me that I need your services. People who want to go to forex should consider the best of the best. Dukascopy and PFG are IMHO in that category. You didn't give me any reason why I should give my business to you.

I'm still waiting.

I don't need your high leverage. I only risk 2% to 4% of my capital per trade. I trade standard lots.

#28     Jul 19, 2010
  9. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

My name is Katerine. ;)

How a client can "hang him/herself" using 1:1000 leverage?? :eek: Example, please.

Ok, listen. When you open an account, there a list of options you can set for it. And each client is able to choose the option he/she needs/likes/wants/prefers. If you wish, you can choose 1:1 leverage. NO ONE makes you to set up 1:1000 leverage or whatever. It's only the choice of YOURS. You are making from us a monster who stands behind a trader, regestering an account, and holds him/her at the gunpoint and forces to set 1:1000 leverage, then forces to open deals against trend!

#29     Jul 19, 2010
  10. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

Was that a question? :eek:
    Ok, we don't think, we are inferior to them in many criteria. Segragated accounts, low spreads for VIP clients, plenty of special campaigns etc.

As a person familiarized with our site, please, list down what you didn't like in our services. If you make really appropriate remarks, we will consider your opinion.

#30     Jul 19, 2010