200,000 traders around the world have already chosen InstaForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by IFX Katerine, Jul 17, 2010.

1. lol, you're making a compelling argument. Will they accept a wire from my BCCI account in the Ivory Coast?

#61     Jul 19, 2010
  2. Don't know about that... Look at it as a free bonus, right? Not only are you trading a mildly risky 1:1000 leverage, but you also get a nice carry trade they put on for you. Two for the price of one! What's not to like?

#62     Jul 19, 2010
  3. You had me at hello... and the 1000x doesn't hurt.

Ekaterina, can I make a deposit of Kalashnikovs? Geniune article, not mainland Chinese knockoffs.

#63     Jul 19, 2010
  4. Ekaterina,

Unlike many others here, I don't have a problem with you marketing your service. I don't assume it's a scam, but I have some questions.

1. Who is your regulator? The Russian central bank? Or, at least, who regulates the accounts that contain the funds? Are they under the jurisdiction of any depositor protection scheme?
    2. Your segregated account service, if I understand it correctly, is just you offering me secured credit to the amount of 70% of the total deposit, with the collateral being the money in my account. How do you collect, if I blow up? Conversely, how can I prevent you from collecting, if I wanna dispute a margin call, for example?
    3. What happens to my deposit with you if RUB suffers a sudden devaluation overnight?
    4. What instruments do you use to provide me with a 13% annual rate?

#64     Jul 19, 2010
  5. ROFL you should do stand up!! :)

#65     Jul 19, 2010
  6. da-net

da-net

first allow me to say thank you for advertising here and supporting this forum! At one time (about a year ago) I was considering doing business with your company, because of your range of markets but not because of any rebates, etc. I performed a due diligence research and changed my mind.

per your acknowledgement of JamesL's suggestion...here is a little research for others on this forum..would you care to address the points in this forum thread (link attached) from the different members there? I believe that you "may be" personally identified in post #3. Is this what you had in mind as "we have nothing to hide"?

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/3484-new-excuse-confiscate-profits.html

or this forum; Vlad from Poland, arm from Indonesia, NT from Malaysia, Vytautas from Utena, Lietuva, Polak from Poland, etc

http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/InstaForex

or perhaps this forum; elochukwu

http://www.forex-learning-site.com/instaforex-forex-broker-review.php

#66     Jul 19, 2010
  7. Comon Da-net, these guys are all acting as pregnant women!!

#67     Jul 19, 2010
  8. Ekaterina, show us your tits and I will send you $10k today via wire from Nevada.

#68     Jul 19, 2010
  9. Can she keep the 30% bonus then ?

#69     Jul 19, 2010
  10. Yes, of course, but I want the 13% P.A.

#70     Jul 19, 2010