200,000 traders around the world have already chosen InstaForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by IFX Katerine, Jul 17, 2010.

1. promagma

promagma

I have an idea on that .... 200,000 traders, 3 pip spread even on EUR/USD, 13% interest is for actively traded accounts. A little incentive to trade like mad, and they share the wealth if you will.

I'm just guessing, but it could work.

#71     Jul 19, 2010
  2. Gcapman

Gcapman

Anyone who is willing to give you a 30% deposit bonus is a major scam

But I guess a fool and his money....................lol :D

#72     Jul 19, 2010
  3. she could be 16...

#73     Jul 19, 2010
  4. ehorn

ehorn

A bit grizzled yes. Welcome :)

#74     Jul 19, 2010
  5. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

You greeted us with dirty jeers instead of talking in intelligent way. My so respected teaher told me once: "To gain the point of communication you should speak the language of your opponent". Talking to people I follow this credo. If you prefer the language of monkeys, ok, I can addopt the accent. But now don't cry and simulate Western gentleman! We all have already seen your natural face.

Is that way of Western people to humble others, whom they are tolerant to? Business has not the nationality. Of all the nerve, don't apply to all Russian people, you were offended by me (of course, if that little comparison can be recognized as offence).

#75     Jul 20, 2010
  6. I did a little bit of research and came across numerous posts about people crying out loud how dishonest you guys are.

You should crawl back in your hole and cry yourself asleep instead of coming over here and pretending you're a number 1. A number 1 in cheating yeah. Shame on you!

#76     Jul 20, 2010
  7. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

Oh yeah, and you will get change in H-bombs. :D

P.S. Take it easy, it was a joke. ;)

#77     Jul 20, 2010
  8. InstaForex PR

InstaForex PR ET Sponsor

We do not depend from refinancing rate of the Central Bank of Russia. We are working with Helenic Bank of Cyprus.

#78     Jul 20, 2010
  9. IFX Katerine

IFX Katerine ET Sponsor

When you're climbing on the top, there always people who want knock you down. If you didn't know this fact, I can share it with you. Some people are paid for posting those bad reviews and whatever.

My priciple is not to believe groudless accusations. If a person denies to specify his/her account number, it's evident, the review was paid.

#79     Jul 20, 2010
  10. Excellend... Hellenic Bank of Cyprus is probably very healthy these days, given how much deposit flow out of Greece they've been seeing.

However, it does beg the question of how exactly you're able to offer me 13% per annum on my deposit...

#80     Jul 20, 2010