$200k per year to browse r/wallstreetbets?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by IronFist, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

2. gkishot

gkishot

How much is a pay to browse elitetrader?

cruisecontrol, Ninja and Fx-Game like this.
  3. JSOP

JSOP

Yes but you are not just reading those Reddit posts for fun. You are supposed to "feel the pulse of the retail traders" from reading those Reddit posts and tweets. The key is to "feel the pulse". It's the retail traders who are the kings and queens nowadays. And their sentiment rules. And mind you, you cannot have higher education in economics and finance. Cuz I guess when you have had higher education in economics and finance, you can't "feel the pulse" anymore. Your sentiment is no good. LOL Of course they don't realize the one who started the WSB is a holder of the CFA designation which I heard is a post-graduate level program of economics and finance. LOL :D

chuenwe likes this.
  4. JSOP

JSOP

Imagine what they will write on their resumés and say during interviews should they ever want to look for better-paying jobs. "What were your main job tasks and responsibilities at your last job?" "Errr...Reading Reddit posts and tweets?" :D

Brave new world indeed!!

5. S2007S

S2007S

Another sign of a bubble market right there.

6. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Not really, this is how hedge funds will operate in the future until AI gets actually smart enough to replace humans entirely (hopefully not in my life time). WSB has some alpha hidden away among the noise. Some people on WSB will be doing just fine in the next market crash.

7. Butterfly

Butterfly

buzz noise, happens all the time, some idiotic over hyped HF post all kind of ghost jobs on LinkedIn and job boards to create tractions for clients and ride the wave on every buzzword out there. Basically PR. This is not the first time that job boards have been used for PR purposes, their clients do a search and see those guys everywhere on Google recruiting with all kind of "baits"

They would do the same in the past with crazy PHd to discover market anomalies, when the math level on the job was never above a multiplication or a division or some basic statistics. Likewise, they can show off to their clients they have a PHd on board so everything is running fine and super "advanced". It's basically marketing.

8. I did make a killing selling SPY puts and going long SPY when reading WsB and getting a feel for the people paying for FDs on SPY puts crazy times we are in. This was during the janurary-May period. But that was a one time thing.

its a lot of noise in that reddit not sure I would invest in an HF based on WSB posts.

I just saw the linked in. It has to be a troll post no way this is serious, so they want you to spend time on WSB and YOLO FDs. Hahahahahahaha.

What you should have:

• 3+ years of active trading experience with both impressive gains and losses
    • opening Six figure OTM options contracts.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021